Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All -- purchased a '15 Turbo in Sapphire Blue Metallic about 2 months ago (right before all the shutdowns). I was originally searching the country for a Night Blue turbo, but turs out I like the Sapphire Blue much better. It also has a very nice agate grey interior with carbon package. It has alot of the options I was looking for (thanks to the forum here for helping me understand them). Only ones I sacrificed were Torque Vectoring, Adaptive Cruise Control, and PDLS. However, the Burmester, Premium, Sport Chrono, and many others make up for it>!

Here are some mods I have underway or considering:
  • 21" Turbo Wheels (powder coat them black)
  • Black center caps to match the wheels (done already)
  • Black rear emblem package
  • OEM All Weather Mats (done already)
  • Exhaust Tips (do they sell OEM black ones for square sport exhaust ? thought I saw a code for 0P9 that included black tips)
  • Cobb Tuning
  • Flat6 Intake & Filters (in progress)
  • Carbon Steering Wheel in Agate / Grey

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome, looking good in sapphire blue. Perfect condition for a '15 Turbo! What's the mileage on it?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hi All -- purchased a '15 Turbo in Sapphire Blue Metallic about 2 months ago (right before all the shutdowns). I was originally searching the country for a Night Blue turbo, but turs out I like the Sapphire Blue much better. It also has a very nice agate grey interior with carbon package. It has alot of the options I was looking for (thanks to the forum here for helping me understand them). Only ones I sacrificed were Torque Vectoring, Adaptive Cruise Control, and PDLS. However, the Burmester, Premium, Sport Chrono, and many others make up for it>!

Here are some mods I have underway or considering:
  • 21" Turbo Wheels (powder coat them black)
  • Black center caps to match the wheels (done already)
  • Black rear emblem package
  • OEM All Weather Mats (done already)
  • Exhaust Tips (do they sell OEM black ones for square sport exhaust ? thought I saw a code for 0P9 that included black tips)
  • Cobb Tuning
  • Flat6 Intake & Filters (in progress)
  • Carbon Steering Wheel in Agate / Grey
View attachment 230846

View attachment 230847
Such a striking colour! Congrats!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only downside is rock chips on the hood. So I'm getting the hood repainted this week before I place some ceramic protection on the front (hood, bumper, and fenders).

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Only downside is rock chips on the hood. So I'm getting the hood repainted this week before I place some ceramic protection on the front (hood, bumper, and fenders).
Personally, I would avoid a repaint and try something like Dr Colorchip first. Most likely it will get you pretty close, and you can avoid potential issues with color/texture matching.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

New shoes for now. Thinking about blacking them out. Emblems and exhaust tips too. GTS-ish look with Turbo power. We'll see.

·
Registered
2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
8 Posts
Very nice pickup! I have the 21” turbo wheels in complete black and they are stunning in person......wouldn’t be a bad way to go if you haven’t done blacked them out already....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have not yet. But I just recently picked up black tips. Once I have black lettering Im going to coat the wheels.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Congratulations on your beautiful turbo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts