Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom from PA. I'm a long time Porsche owner, having bought my first (a 944) back in 1985. In addition to several 911s, I owned a 2015 Macan Turbo for 3 years, moved to an Audi A4 Allroad, and now I'm back. I'm picking up my new chalk over red/black S on Monday. Here are a couple of pics I received from the dealer.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Gorgeous car. The picture doesn't do justice as I saw the chalk color in person. I am picking up my wife's 2020 Macan S on Monday too. It's white, replacing her 2018 Macan S in white. I am getting a Macan S of my own by the end of December. Mine will be Dolemite silver. I love the chalk on the Macan but couldn't justify the $3000 or so premium price. I guess we all have a line to draw somewhere. I recently saw it on a new 911 and it was amazing. Best of luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comment on the lack of black wheels. I'm not a fan of black wheels in general, so I opted for silver. Regarding the Chalk color, after I saw my first 991 in Chalk, I was sort of bummed that I hadn't ordered it for my 991.2. I decided not to pass it up on this order. I went a bit overboard on options for the Macan, such as full leather, air suspension, Chalk and Burmester. I traded my 991.2 Cab for this car, so my only goal financially was not to spend more money than my trade value. As it turned out, I'm getting a few dollars back. I'll post more pics after I pick it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After 3 Macanless years (except for loaners), I'm back in the fold. It was like reconnecting with an old friend. Back when I had my Turbo, I always described the car as a big, high performance hatchback. It just drives so nicely. Here are some very unprofessional pics at the dealer's lot. By the way, I didn't park it in the disabled persons space, it was already there when I got to the dealer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Beautiful car! Love the red/black interior choice! Congrats!

I pick up my '20 base chalk Macan next week. After seeing the color in person, I couldn't envision getting any other color.

·
Registered
23 Posts
When I saw the Chalk in person, i loved it- was sorry I had not seen it in my dealership before I ordered my White. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
261 Posts
No tow package? Always better to have and not to need than... :)

Congrats, having just gotten mine a couple of days ago, I can understand the pride.

siberian

PS

Dealer quickly programmed a few essentials so I could get underway onto Memory setting 2. TOWMBO wanted to know if you could delete having a second memory option... how rude...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I recently purchased a 2019 Macan S. Dolemite Siver with Red Interior. My Interior is Black/Red versus the Red/Red you have. I like yours better !!! My dash is Black and the Center Console is Black. The center storage box is red, however. Mine was off the lot, so I didn't get a chance to get into the nuances of leather choice. Oh well. I wish mine had the forward view camera as well. Oh well, again.

That Chalk looks nice.

·
Registered
85 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts