Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Macan S
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm glad to say I'm a new member of the forum, and this forum has helped me tremendously while shopping for my new (to me) Macan!

As of Sunday, March 17th I have taken delivery as the owner of a CPO 2016 Macan S.
She's an Agate Grey beauty with an Agate grey/Pebble grey interior.

I must confess, this Porsche Macan could be sold as a "wonder drug"! I have a much more pleasant disposition and smile WAY more often now. My stress melts away whenever I drive. I've also lost a few pounds (mostly in the wallet area). :D

In any case, I purchased her from Porsche of North Olmsted and two days later I was driving her here in Oklahoma!

Thanks for reading my post, and I look forward to getting to know you all throughout my Porsche journey!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum, Okiesho -- we'd love to see some photos of your Macan S when you get an opportunity.
What part of the world do you call home?
Wishing you many happy, trouble-free miles -- have a blast!

Reactions: Okiesho

·
Registered
2016 Macan S
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greetings and welcome to the forum, Okiesho -- we'd love to see some photos of your Macan S when you get an opportunity.
What part of the world do you call home?
Wishing you many happy, trouble-free miles -- have a blast!
I live in the the great state of Oklahoma! Moore, OK to be more specific.

Here are a couple of pics the dealership took before they shipped her to me.

Currently getting the front windows tinted, and waiting for my new wheels/tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Macan S
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum.

I'm currently trying to get my front windows un-tinted. :| I can't see out of them.
Thanks!

I've been through that. I've had windows tinted so dark I had to roll the windows down to see my side mirrors at night!

From then on I made it a habit of just matching the factory tint that's on the rear windows.

·
Registered
255 Posts
18 ways seat heated and cooled? Nice!

We used to live in Lawton for 13 years

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congratulations. I was looking at that one too. Love the color combination. I'm not ready to pull the trigger yet. Need to sell my LTV motorhome first. Then I'd love to find an Agate Grey Macan S. The serious hunt will begin soon...... I hope.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Agate looks so nice.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Welcome and nice ride! Love the Agate Grey!! Very nearly bought a CPO '18 GTS in that color. Enjoy and have fun!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Congrats on the new Macan...you couldn't have chosen a better color! I like your new black wheels too!

I too am a fan of Agate Grey and black wheels...

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Congrats! Before I bought my Macan, I joined this forum and read voraciously for months about issues, trends, problems, solutions, mods, highlights....

I also have done the same for BMW's and Mercedes over the years as well as Honda (my son owned one for school).

I was looking at the GLC 63S, the Macan Turbo and one or two other rides. It was based on what I read here and other random readings that helped me make what I believe was a well-informed decision.

I like what I drive...

·
Registered
2016 Macan S
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What wheels are those? What size tires?

The wheels are Lexani Stuttgart (Gloss Black with Machined Tips)
Front: 22" x 9" on 265/35/22
Rear: 22" x 10" on 285/35/22

I didn't want to remove the TPM sensors from my Porsche wheels (with winter tires). So, I purchased a set of TPM sensors from eBay for $100, changed the wheel setting to 21" Summer Tires, and they synched up as soon as I started driving.

Oh! I also had to add hub rings for a nice, snug fit at the center of the hubs! Without the hub rings you get a noticeable "shimmy" at higher speeds (+65mph). With the hub rings I've driven +100mph without issues.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts