Porsche Macan Forum banner

New Order GTS question

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Renoman007 
#1 ·
Newbie to this group. Just ordered 2023 GTS in Edmonton for Feb build below.
PPUE7RN1

Question for owners; is the dash full leather or is it split leather/ plastic?

Also, anyone have feedback on Diamond coat?

#3 ·
If you want the top of the dash to be leather, you need to order the leather dash individually at US$1,780 extra. It comes with stitching of your choice and I'm sure is very nice, though I've yet to see a photo here on the board.

#4 ·
just received a call from the local dealer that a a lot opened up in February for a GTS build (Canada)

A few notes;
- Bose stereo shows as being available for the GTS but not other models. Not risking delays and going with the Burm.

- some rims would not load but the GT rims were the first choice anyway.

- dealer recommended torque vectoring for winter conditions. Can’t hurt!

Very much looking forward to April/May delivery.

#6 ·
Nice!

#7 ·
Very nice build! Just curious, why didn't you go with the 18-way seats?

I got tired of plain black interiors, and this time around went with the more splashy Leather Package in Black/Bordeaux Red for only $220. Anything more would have been too much red for my taste.

#11 ·
As far as 18 vs 14’s you should try and test fit, I’m a big boy, 6’ 240 and I preferred the 18’s but i like a seat that holds you. They wife is tiny, 5.2 100lbs and she didn’t like the bigger bolstering on the 18’s and felt more comfortable in the 14’s so we ordered with the 14’s as it will be her car.

#13 ·
Apparently all Burmester sound systems are on backorder. when I was at the dealer yesterday my SA told me he sold a $150,000 Taycan Turbo to a customer and he had to get the base stereo due to backorders. i hope things are different in Canada.

#17 ·
Newbie to this group. Just ordered 2023 GTS in Edmonton for Feb build below.
PPUE7RN1

Question for owners; is the dash full leather or is it split leather/ plastic?

Also, anyone have feedback on Diamond coat?
That is a great looking Volcano Grey Metallic GTS you have on order! I second the recommendation for the heated windshield option.

Are GTS' easy to come by in your neck of the woods? Are you a VIP repeat client at this dealership or did you just walk through the door in November and luck into a February production GTS?

#18 ·
That is a great looking Volcano Grey Metallic GTS you have on order! I second the recommendation for the heated windshield option.

Are GTS' easy to come by in your neck of the woods? Are you a VIP repeat client at this dealership or did you just walk through the door in November and luck into a February production GTS?
I had to patiently wait for the allocation to open up. They’re not easy to come by I just got lucky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.