Porsche Macan Forum banner

New Member in Seattle - Looking at a used Macan S 2015

2K views 42 replies 9 participants last post by  WalkB 
#1 ·
Hi there! I'm looking at buying a 2015 white Macan S. 42k miles and asking $33k. It's just out of warranty so I'm looking at a PPI from a Porsche mechanic and tacking on a extended warranty.

Any advice is appreciated but this seems like a fair price.

#10 ·
Got the info! thank you. How do you estimate the used price once you gather this info?

Exterior:​
White​
Interior:​
Standard Interior in Black​
BASE​
Macan S​
$49900​
0Q​
White​
$0​
1NP​
Wheel Center Caps with Full-Color Porsche Crest​
$185​
2ZH​
Steering Wheel Heating​
$250​
3S5​
Roof Rails in Black​
$380​
7X8​
ParkAssist (Front and Rear) incl. Reversing Camera​
$0​
9AQ​
3-Zone Climate Control​
$510​
9JB​
Smoking Package​
$0​
CY3​
20" RS Spyder Design Wheels​
$1650​
PE5​
Power Seats (14-way) with Memory Package​
$0​
PJ1​
Infotainment Package​
$2990​
PJ3​
Premium Package Plus​
$5990​
QJ4​
Side Window Trim in Black (High-Gloss)​
$230​
VC​
Standard Interior in Black​
$0​

#3 ·
Hi there! I'm looking at buying a 2015 white Macan S. 42k miles and asking $33k. It's just out of warranty so I'm looking at a PPI from a Porsche mechanic and tacking on a extended warranty.

Any advice is appreciated but this seems like a fair price.
Two well known areas for your Porsche mechanic to check would be the condition of the transfer box and oil leaks from the timing chain cover.

#5 ·
+1 on the brakes (and rotors) as well as transfer case.

If possible, ask for service history, look for pdk fluid flush, spark plug replacement, and oil change in the service history.

Reactions: wspollack
#7 ·
Thanks guys! I will get a full PPI from a Porsche mechanic shop. The car currently sits at a Toyota dealer. I'll need to review the options and make sure the price is in line. I'm coming from a 06' Lexus IS350 so I'm used to some power and luxury. I just need more room, AWD, more utility etc so the Porsche seems to fit the need. Also looking at other SUV's but I like the Macan since it drives more like a car than a truck. I'm also looking into extended warranties via the recommendations on this site.

#12 ·
These are very different types of cars even in terms of maintenance costs . My guess is they are giving you a better trade on the 06 Lexus but its the Porsve you will drive every day . My dealership has a 16 car with only 15K miles for 41K with a CPO . By the time you add an extended warranty to the car you are looking at its close .

#26 ·
Where are you at in the Seattle area? I watched Porsche of Bellevue's used inventory for about 3 months and one day exactly what I wanted showed up. They move a lot of Macans and as a result they get a lot of used ones moving through as people look up upgrade and/or leases expire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.