Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
732 Posts
Welcome to the forum. When I was in Rome and Florence not to long ago all I saw very Fiats and citrons. The roads were really tight and narrow I would be afraid to drive in roads like that. I am assuming though not everywhere I Italy is line that though. What did you order? Base, S, GTs? What options did you pick?

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It’s Macan base, black jet metalizzed, 20” Macan S wheel, PASM, 14 way seat with memory, privacy windows, sport exhaust terminal, surround camera, adaptive cruise control, lane change assist and other small optional like wireless recharge pad, Apple car play…
This was a car ready to sell. I come yesterday to Porsche dealer and signed for this that is scheduled for 2 december. Other way to order one like i want are 4/5 months to wait..
But i had a crash with my previous car so i go to this one that is coming next we

maybe i liked 21” 911 turbo wheel,18 way sport seat, sport exhaust and sport chrono…

i hope at least sport chrono can be added… on monday i’ve to ask at Porsche Dealer…

1 - 4 of 4 Posts