Porsche Macan Forum banner
161 - 180 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Macan
638 Posts
I’m guessing very soon, especially since U.S based reviews just came out. I’d say that the next round of allocations that dealers get will include the first T allocations.
What I found interesting is how some reviews refer to it as 2022 while others, a 2023 model.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The first cars will come out as 2022 including mine. It changes over to 2023 in July I believe along with a price increase.
I needed mine for a road trip in July so couldn’t wait.
I don’t think it’s likely to go through major spec revisions being a brand new model and an old car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Seems all the press cars have it too. Though I haven’t spec-Ed it in mine and I’m wondering if that’s a mistake.

Sam with the pano roof. I’ve gone for it but the it’s one of the few options the press cars do not have.

Makes sense dynamically I guess for weight and CoG reasons. But what about resale.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Neither have I…I was at the dealers yesterday adding some other bits & pieces…I’m not sure I’m that bothered about the air tho, quite a few of the reviewers have commented it’s not necessary?

move also been told that they aren’t expecting any allocations until July which is disappointing given what they told me when I placed my deposit

·
Banned
24 Posts
Recommend you test drive Macan with and without AS back-to-back. I did this past week, AS w/PASM vs. standard steel coils (no PASM). Night and day difference. Perhaps the coil sprung cars with PASM can bridge the gap to AS w/PASM? IDK how much of the ride quality is the result of PASM vs. air springs.

The press cars have AS for a reason. That's setting up a bait and switch scenario for potential Macan T buyers ordering on the reviews alone, which had AS.

·
Registered
2022 Macan Base Miami Blue
258 Posts
Pricing for the T in Canada looks to be starting at $66,200. Base is now $60,800 and new S price is $73,400. The configurator is in the process of being updated it appears.

161 - 180 of 219 Posts