Porsche Macan Forum banner
201 - 219 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Collection day! Very happy. Pics here

View attachment 256417
Yours is the first T that I’ve spotted being delivered (still waiting for my build date surely going to hear something soon?) interested in your first impressions and very interested in your thoughts on the interior…..I'm wanting to stick with the SportTex but haven’t been able to see it in the real world so only have the journalists impressions to go on. Also how are you finding the Agate contrast trims they are playing havoc with my colour choices.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yours is the first T that I’ve spotted being delivered (still waiting for my build date surely going to hear something soon?) interested in your first impressions and very interested in your thoughts on the interior…..I'm wanting to stick with the SportTex but haven’t been able to see it in the real world so only have the journalists impressions to go on. Also how are you finding the Agate contrast trims they are playing havoc with my colour choices.
Very good so far. Following running in so not stressing it too much but the handling is perfect.
with the 20s and standard 15mm steel suspension is just right. Driving mostly comfort ATM and occasionally switching to sport. Not using sport plus much though thats not due to suspension but engine speeds and revs.
I would have gone AS with 21 for sure as S+ is firm.
love the interior and the seats too. Sport Tex looks great. Very pleased with my choices.
Car Vehicle Speedometer Gear shift Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle White Car seat cover
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Steering part
Speedometer Vehicle Car Motor vehicle White

·
Registered
2022 Macan T (PN22I7J6)
148 Posts
The equipment differences between countries still mystifies me. In AU we have gloss black trim standard with aluminium as a NCO so I guess we won't have any satin black trims here on a T. I see in the UK both are extra cost options. Nice we get a "Macan T" on the Tachometer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very good so far. Following running in so not stressing it too much but the handling is perfect.
with the 20s and standard 15mm steel suspension is just right. Driving mostly comfort ATM and occasionally switching to sport. Not using sport plus much though thats not due to suspension but engine speeds and revs.
I would have gone AS with 21 for sure as S+ is firm.
love the interior and the seats too. Sport Tex looks great. Very pleased with my choices. View attachment 256509 View attachment 256504 View attachment 256505 View attachment 256506 View attachment 256507 View attachment 256508
Looks great, the Sport Tex is really growing on me…the NCO leather just looks plain in comparison. Still struggling with colours, Jet Black on the order but almost convinced myself to go Crayon then was in the OPC today and the first T was on the forecourt awaiting PDI…i was convinced it was black but it was actually Volcano Grey and it looked great and the Agate looked brilliant against it….maybe another colour change…

I‘ll have plenty of time….despite the promises of a July delivery when I ordered, they confirmed August 14th spec lock, September build and delivery to dealer October 7th! Not best pleased (just feels like the outright lied to me to get the order over other OPCs) but at least i have some concrete dates now!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks great, the Sport Tex is really growing on me…the NCO leather just looks plain in comparison. Still troubling with colours, Jet Black on the order but almost convinced myself to go Crayon then was in the OPC today and the first T was on the forecourt awaiting PDI…i was convinced it was black but it was actually Volcano Grey and it looked great and the Agate looked brilliant against it….maybe another colour change…

I‘ll have plenty of time….despite the promises of a July delivery when I ordered, they confirmed August 14th spec lock, September build and delivery to dealer October 7th! Not best pleased (just feels like the outright lied to me to get the order over other OPCs) but at least i have some concrete dates now!
Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
46 Posts
Any other model and I would have gone Volcano. However I didnt think there would be enough contrast with the Agate grey exterior bits and the dark titanium wheels but I must say it looks good and hide the dirt well. My Gentian is looking dirty already.
My other real colour choice was Jet Black , good contrast with the Agate grey but there are so many black Macans about in our area.
White too looks like a good choice. Can't go wrong with any of them TBH.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any other model and I would have gone Volcano. However I didnt think there would be enough contrast with the Agate grey exterior bits and the dark titanium wheels but I must say it looks good.
My other real colour choice was Jet Black , good contrast with the Agate grey but there are so many black Macans about in our area.
White too looks like a good choice. Can't go wrong with any of them TBH.
None of the colours I’m considering in the flesh look anything like they appear in the configurator LOL

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good to now see cars in the wild…still can’t make mind up on colour…currently swinging back to Crayon again LOL
I’ve attached some pics of the Volcano Grey one I mentioned above being PDI’d when I visited the dealer View attachment 256603
View attachment 256601
View attachment 256602
Thanks. I'm happy I didn't choose grey. The white looks good and I think black will be a solid choice. And silver will be a great alternative with good contrast.

Mine's just back from being PPF-ed and Ceramic coated and it looked stunning in the detailers garage.

·
Registered
Macan T 2023 PPGE1DZ4 on order
41 Posts
Another review…

wow this sounds rather sad …
”it's not the driver’s reward I want or expect from something with a Porsche badge”
I’ve been told, PCSS will have a demonstrator by the end of July. Can’t wait to try it myself. Can always cancel my order for the T and get the GTS or wait for EV.

·
Registered
2022 Macan T (PN22I7J6)
148 Posts
“And make no mistake, the Porsche Macan T is banger too; it just didn’t deliver the experience I associate most with the brand.”

Well, it’s not going to feel or sound like a 911. The reviewer might have unrealistic expectations for a T. Personally, for a daily driver, I doubt I’ll be disappointed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
“And make no mistake, the Porsche Macan T is banger too; it just didn’t deliver the experience I associate most with the brand.”

Well, it’s not going to feel or sound like a 911. The reviewer might have unrealistic expectations for a T. Personally, for a daily driver, I doubt I’ll be disappointed.
Sure, I trust many reviewers and reviews. Sometimes to quickly and too often I take their opinion into consideration but there’s a way to verify yourself and I shall do just that:)
Has your T been delivered yet @Softsand ?

·
Registered
2022 Macan T (PN22I7J6)
148 Posts
Sure, I trust many reviewers and reviews. Sometimes to quickly and too often I take their opinion into consideration but there’s a way to verify yourself and I shall do just that:)
Has your T been delivered yet @Softsand ?
I trust Matt from The Smoking Tyre and Thomas from “that German site” more - who both gave a thumbs up.

No delivery for me yet. September the expectation for delivery…

·
Registered
41 Posts
I trust Matt from The Smoking Tyre and Thomas from “that German site” more - who both gave a thumbs up.

No delivery for me yet. September the expectation for delivery…
I’ll drive a T at the beginning of August. And look forward to your impressions in September // btw you must have been very quick and early with your order for Sep delivery …

201 - 219 of 219 Posts