Porsche Macan Forum banner
181 - 200 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Additionally, my Porsche dealer is only 380 kilometers from Leipzig (236 miles).

Maybe it's because I equipped it with hard-to-reach elements, e.g. air suspension?

Perhaps. Mine will still take 3-4 weeks before I can collect it from the dealer.

Very interesting when did you order your car? I ordered on the second day after the premiere of the Macan T, and the delivery date is June 10.
Deposit/order placed 3rd March.

·
Registered
2022 Macan T (PN22I7J6)
148 Posts
If you are starved for Macan T discussion while first arrivals are awaited, it is discussed on the Autoblog podcast (#724, 29 mins in).
Generally positive and the reviewer liked it a lot more than a X3M he currently has on loan which he said is hard to live with…

·
Registered
46 Posts
My T could well be in the English Channel right now en route to my dealer. They’ve suggested I could be collecting next week.

Porsche Connect services have been activated and I’ve booked my Experience Center day. Was offered next Tuesday but want to wait until I’ve collected mine first.

·
Registered
2022 Macan T (PN22I7J6)
148 Posts
Same day as me. Spoke with my SM earlier to finalise the details.
Be interested to hear opinions on everything while I wait including the seats/trim and impressions of the silver stitching - whether it looks much different to chalk. I like that the steering wheel has contrast stitching too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My Porsche arrived at the dealer yesterday. Now, about 2 days, the process of car registration and probably on Saturday I will be able to pick up my car :)
Did you get a chance to collect yours today?
Haven’t had much of a chance to drive mine yet. Just a few miles driving back from the dealer but took the scenic route rather than motorway.
There was another UK delivery today at another dealer. That T was in white.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you get a chance to collect yours today?
Haven’t had much of a chance to drive mine yet. Just a few miles driving back from the dealer but took the scenic route rather than motorway.
There was another UK delivery today at another dealer. That T was in white.
Unfortunately I had a doctor's duty in the hospital and I didn't have time to turn around, but I'm already scheduled for a Wednesday pickup.
Congratulations on receiving your Macan!

Same as with me without sportdesing - I like it much better without sportdesing

·
Registered
46 Posts
Car looks stunning - congratulations! Send pics of the interior when you get a chance.
Will do. Weather is rubbish today, so will be able to get some up.
Unfortunately I had a doctor's duty in the hospital and I didn't have time to turn around, but I'm already scheduled for a Wednesday pickup.
Congratulations on receiving your Macan!

Same as with me without sportdesing - I like it much better without sportdesing
That’s a shame but a noble excuse. I’m sure you’ll love it when you get around to collection. Look forward to your pics and impressions too.
Only done 50 miles in mine and haven’t even been out in it today!
I presume you mean you have gone for body coloured front and rear aprons and side skirts?
I personally prefer the black. It’s odd that it’s standard on some models and you have to pay on the GTS.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Will do. Weather is rubbish today, so will be able to get some up.

That’s a shame but a noble excuse. I’m sure you’ll love it when you get around to collection. Look forward to your pics and impressions too.
Only done 50 miles in mine and haven’t even been out in it today!
I presume you mean you have gone for body coloured front and rear aprons and side skirts?
I personally prefer the black. It’s odd that it’s standard on some models and you have to pay on the GTS.
Yes, I meant black aprons and side skirts like yours. I have the same ones and I like them much more.

181 - 200 of 219 Posts