Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Panamera Turbo S e-hybrid
1,410 Posts
Congrats! Can you get that rear bumper lower part painted in black?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats! loving the GT wheels in satin. I was planning to go w those but dealer said they are not back ordered and the ordered would have been delayed several months. Definitely post more pics and exhaust sound too.

·
Registered
2018 Base
115 Posts
IMO can't go wrong either way on the front side markers...but the factory yellow have to go... :) I would lean more towards clear on your car myself.

LED side markers will match the look of the front LED running lights and look great.

Enjoy your beautiful new GTS!! Those wheels are so fine!

·
Registered
2020 Macan S
326 Posts
I'd go with the dark side markers for Macan. Here is my ride with dark makers and Flat6 spacers for your reference.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Reactions: macanGTS93

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Get the smoked side markers with LEDs, and don’t install the resistors.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with the stock orange side markers as they provide a small splash of color; I've retained them on my Night Blue Metallic 2017 for that very reason. Having said that, I don't think there's anything wrong with smoked or clear ones either; it's just a matter of which look YOU prefer. The smoked ones would 'disappear' on the black, but the clear ones would tend to match the other lights on the vehicle more. All 3 options are fine by me.

·
Registered
2020 Macan S
326 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Macan S
326 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awesome - what a feeling!

ront side markers either going clear or dark - any thoughts?
I echo the others here - smoked is the way to go. I was looking at my car the other day and forgot they were even there they blend in so well. Attaching before and after pics from July.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 20 of 23 Posts