Porsche Macan Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
@smemick, love reading your comments and congrats on your new ride. I have a similar story developing with a GTS on order expected in July. After reading your thread and a few others I can’t believe I called my SA and added the ionizer. OCD. One question for others, in Canada it seems the GTS model has AS as a standard feature. It’s listed the std features on the print out from the configurator and I doubled checked the configuration options for AS and it wasn’t there. Can anyone confirm?
Yep, I definitely don't have any OCD tendencies, but I now have a button that really does nothing except adds to the story of how I spec'd my first Porsche.

·
Registered
2021 Macan GTS
132 Posts
Yep, I definitely don't have any OCD tendencies, but I now have a button that really does nothing except adds to the story of how I spec'd my first Porsche.
I don't have that button but, as I do have OCD tendencies, I wish I did. :)

·
Registered
2021 Macan GTS
17 Posts
Adaptive air suspension and Porsche active suspension management are standard (included) on a GTS in Canada. Not sure what you mean by "I doubled checked the configuration options for AS and it wasn’t there." If you're referring to the GTS details on the Porsche Canada website, included AS and PASM are identified in a couple spots.
Thanks for confirming. I just meant you can’t pick AS as an option in the Canadian GTS configurator....because it is standard.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
I am just seeing this thread. Congratulations on FINALLY getting your new Macan! I am glad that you are having a great time learning all about her

Reactions: smemick
61 - 69 of 69 Posts