2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I agree. One hour of labor at the dealer to reprogram the height. Done!
Hmmm, I would consider an inch or two if it didn't affect the warranty, :) I do have 15mm and 12mm wheel spacers in the rear and front, respectively. It does create a meaner stance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in this wheel style with 21” Macan fitment in one of six standard colors or a custom color. Thanks! 😊
View attachment 257838
Very interested in a set. New to the Macan community and I apologize if thishas already been answered. Will these fit the tires my Spyder wheels came with? Is there a way to send you a PM? Thank you!

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Very interested in a set. New to the Macan community and I apologize if this has already been answered. Will these fit the tires my Spyder wheels came with? Is there a way to send you a PM? Thank you!
Hi MacanBK. No need to apologize. :) If your Spyders tires are 265/40 R21 and 295/35 R21, then these will fit perfectly!

The 2022 Macan I ordered comes with the matte black Spyders. My dealership is going to swap those out for my gold wheels (with my new Michelin 4S') before I take delivery. I will sell my spyders with their tires as nearly new.

What color interests you?

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Amazing , where did you get the wheels and how do they compare to the BBS's
Hi Snipe.
Many thanks! I import and sell them. There is a thread on here in which this whole thing evolved. My claim to fame is that I paid a couple thousand bucks to have them JWL tested by an independent lab first. I wasn’t going to drive on or sell anything I didn’t know was safe.
Never tried the BBS’
Www.wheels4macans.com

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
are these forged wheels made in China?
They are indeed forged from a solid piece of T6061. I have the test report to prove that they passed JWL testing.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I took the following color-matched pics to illustrated the Pearl Gold versus Matte Bronze (Neodymish) wheels. The colors are too similar to show individually. Note that I only ordered one Gloss Black and it sold already, so I could not include it. The two Platinum wheels I ordered (1 is sold) are stuck in US Customs. View attachment 257859
View attachment 257857
View attachment 257858
View attachment 257860
I love the gold and brass. I am thinking of doing this for my 21 GTS. Currently black/black with red interior.

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Very interested in a set. New to the Macan community and I apologize if thishas already been answered. Will these fit the tires my Spyder wheels came with? Is there a way to send you a PM? Thank you!
Yes, please do PM me though this system or I can ping you. These wheels are staggered with the following fitment:

21” Staggered Wheel & Bolt Specs for 2019-2022 Porsche Macan

PCD: 5x112 (hole pattern)
Center Bore: 66.5mm
Front: 9.5J x 21” ET+26mm
Rear: 10J x 21” ET+19mm

Lug Bolts
M14x1.5, R14 BALL Seat
28mm shank —> 48mm tall

21-inch RS Spyder Design summer wheel-and-tire set
Front tires: 265/40 R 21 101Y
Rear tires: 295/35 R 21 103Y

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

I love the gold and brass. I am thinking of doing this for my 21 GTS. Currently black/black with red interior.
I REALLY wish you would, as I am dying to have a pic of the bronze on a black car, especially a before and after! 😊

My Gentian Blue 2022 is being prepped for a Monday delivery. I took my gold wheels there Wednesday so when the unveil it, it will have the look I want. Here is the before. YAWN!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
View attachment 258588

I REALLY wish you would, as I am dying to have a pic of the bronze on a black car, especially a before and after! 😊

My Gentian Blue 2022 is being prepped for a Monday delivery. I took my gold wheels there Wednesday so when the unveil it, it will have the look I want. Here is the before. YAWN!!!
What are you going to do with the OE wheels? Keep me in mind if you sell them.

Looks good as is, it will look even better when you pick it up.

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
What are you going to do with the OE wheels? Keep me in mind if you sell them.

Looks good as is, it will look even better when you pick it up.
Thank you! I already listed the OEMwheels and tires for sale on my website. 😃

21 - 40 of 52 Posts