Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I weren't trading this car next month (and taking the wheels with me), I would replace the GTS stickers (again) with color-matched gold stickers.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Car looks great. 😎

Reactions: cdarwinj

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice. Enhances.
Thank you. The wheels are so much more open and airy than the original fat 5-spoke wheels. My Hight expectations were very much exceeded. 😃

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks awesome! Is that the neodyme-like or the aurum-like?
Thanks and good question. The color is “Pearl Gold” by Prismatic Powers. I paid to have the original gold refinished. It had too much of a green tint. I will post a pic next to the matte bronze (Neodyme). The Aurum match (Satin Poly Gold) is darker than I wanted. It is the closest swatch. Pearl is the third in
Rectangle Textile Triangle Wood Font

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in this wheel style with 21” Macan fitment in one of six standard colors or a custom color. Thanks! 😊
Wheel Blue Automotive tire Light Product

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks awesome! Is that the neodyme-like or the aurum-like?
I took the following color-matched pics to illustrated the Pearl Gold versus Matte Bronze (Neodymish) wheels. The colors are too similar to show individually. Note that I only ordered one Gloss Black and it sold already, so I could not include it. The two Platinum wheels I ordered (1 is sold) are stuck in US Customs.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2020 Macan S
372 Posts
Looking good. Where is my Platinum set?

Reactions: cdarwinj

·
Registered
2023 GTS arriving in October
138 Posts
That neodyme-ish is still much more gold than I would like for my car. I think you're very close to neodyme, I'm just personally looking for something much more bronze to go with my dolomite silver paint.

·
Vendor
2020 Porsche Macan GTS
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That neodyme-ish is still much more gold than I would like for my car. I think you're very close to neodyme, I'm just personally looking for something much more bronze to go with my dolomite silver paint.
I certainly understand! There is always the custom re-finishing route that I took. It adds $300 per wheel, but getting EXACTLY what you want may be worth it to you. It was for me!

If you’re interested or even curious, check out www.prismaticpowders.com and see if there is something you like. They have 6500 colors!

Cheers.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts