Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
This might be in the minority, but in your modification list, how about a wider brake pedal to make left foot braking easier. ?

·
Registered
2015 Porsche Macan S
100 Posts
I am really excited to see you guys back on the first gen’s. Been looking for something like this for awhile now.

Can you share anymore information on the turbo setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Jon, I’d definitely be interested in turbo upgrades. I too have a 2015 Macan Turbo running your intake plus the GIAC tune and GMG exhaust. Lowered. Question, I’m going to need front brakes soon and want to go a slotted and or cross drilled rotor. Suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2015 Macan S, EVOMS DV’s,Pedal Commander, Niche CP, Remus exhaust, Flat 6 air intake
162 Posts
Lots of luck finding those. I have an S and could only find slotted and dimpled.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm still working on the headlight swap for the 2015. I should have an update in a few weeks, been busy with some other stuff and need to test a new module to see if that's my issue.
Any update on these LEDs? Any luck w finding an indy w a PIWIS II to try coding?

·
Supporting Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Any update on these LEDs? Any luck w finding an indy w a PIWIS II to try coding?
Yes, got them working on a PIWIS III (finally!) The car is getting cleaned up on Wednesday. I'll get some nice pictures of it. Love the new lights. I ended up having a bad module, the hub that communicates between he headlights and the CANBUS network. $2K of modules later...here I am!

·
Registered
2015 Porsche Macan S
100 Posts
Yeah I,m excited! Now we just need to fix the fuel pumps..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
319 Posts
What power do you think you will be able to run with new turbos and at what boost?

I assume the factory turbos are going to be rebuilt into hybrids?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
What power do you think you will be able to run with new turbos and at what boost?

I assume the factory turbos are going to be rebuilt into hybrids?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yes, they are reworked factory units. We're aiming for 580-600 at the crank. We won't know until we test them, we're still early innings until they are on the vehicle to test.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts