Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently arrived S in Chalk. As some may know I initially wanted a GTS but couldn’t find an allocation without spending 10K over MSRP. So I built a 85K S with sport exhaust, air suspension, GT steering wheel, 18 way seats & Bose.
Had a bit of buyer’s remorse because it wasn’t a GTS, but now that I have the car I’m very satisfied with the build. Life goes on enjoy the ride!
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Plant

Wheel Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle Car
g

· Registered
1,732 Posts
Beautiful car! You essentially have a '21 GTS with an extra year of warranty! Enjoy it. :giggle:

· Registered
2017 Macan Turbo
46 Posts
Looks amazing, congrats!

· Registered
42 Posts
Recently arrived S in Chalk. As some may know I initially wanted a GTS but couldn’t find an allocation without spending 10K over MSRP. So I built a 85K S with sport exhaust, air suspension, GT steering wheel, 18 way seats & Bose.
Had a bit of buyer’s remorse because it wasn’t a GTS, but now that I have the car I’m very satisfied with the build. Life goes on enjoy the ride! View attachment 262733
View attachment 262734 g
Had a bit of buyer’s remorse because it wasn’t a GTS, but now that I have the car I’m very satisfied with the build. Life goes on enjoy the ride! View attachment 262733
View attachment 262734 g
Looks Beautiful. Similar to my white '15 turbo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts