Porsche Macan Forum banner

New 2021 Macan owner...in love with green.

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  wwahl 
#1 ·
Hello, new to the group here. It was time for a mid life crisis upgrade from my Audi A6 and I’m feeling so stoked about the change. It needed to be an every day driver with a ton of excitement that can handle some northeast snowstorms. I narrowed it down between this a Mercedes CLA 45 AMG. I ultimately chose the Macan because of how impeccable the drive is. The Mamba Green won me over and after a few days of ownership I feel this may be the perfect car. The sound, style, comfort, power and handling are all so well done I can’t think of anything I would change at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
Isn’t the Macan GTS way more expensive than the CLA 45?

Reactions: muncie
#9 ·
Hello, new to the group here. It was time for a mid life crisis upgrade from my Audi A6 and I’m feeling so stoked about the change. It needed to be an every day driver with a ton of excitement that can handle some northeast snowstorms. I narrowed it down between this a Mercedes CLA 45 AMG. I ultimately chose the Macan because of how impeccable the drive is. The Mamba Green won me over and after a few days of ownership I feel this may be the perfect car. The sound, style, comfort, power and handling are all so well done I can’t think of anything I would change at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm surprised jellybean didn't add a "like" here. She has the Mamba Green as well.

#14 ·
Thanks @wspollack for tagging me. No I haven’t seen this post.

@Fallranger congratulations on your new Fabulous Mamba Green GTS. I know that you are going to have the most amazing time. Get ready for lots of compliments

Reactions: wspollack
#15 ·
Thanks @wspollack for tagging me. No I haven’t seen this post.

@Fallranger congratulations on your new Fabulous Mamba Green GTS. I know that you are going to have the most amazing time. Get ready for lots of compliments
Thanks! It definitely gets noticed. My 4th grade daughter said her friends thought she was getting picked up in a Lamborghini LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17 ·
The Mamba Green Macan is closely associated with the history of Mark Twain. It was closely designed to meet the historic needs of the Calaveras Frog Jumping contest since 1928. The rules were just modified to disallow the Cobb AP juicing of the green bombers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.