Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
2021 Macan GTS
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well, very excited to join this forum after following the Thread on the 2021-2022 delays for months!!! (thanks to whoever started and contributed to it) it kept me informed and made the dreaded waiting somehow less painful because I knew I wasn't alone. Last Monday my 2021 Chalk GTS arrived in Montreal and after being checked and winterized, she was dropped off in my driveway this afternoon. I locked in mid July and after the flooding in Europe and delays due to parts shortages I had honestly thought she wouldn't arrive until next year. When my wonderful SA told me my car was on its way to Montreal I was thrilled but since some are arriving with missing parts, I didn't want to get too excited. I didn't follow how and when she was being built, didn't get any schedules and I didn't ask, dont even know what boat she came on but here she is!! No missing parts. I don't know much about cars so I look forward to gaining knowledge through this forum. I do think I have good taste in cars and if you think I don't.... ( please don't tell me, I'm still in the honeymoon phase)馃.

To those still waiting, I hope yours get delivered soon. Definitely worth the wait!!!
By the way I'm in Ottawa.

Attachments

Registered
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well, very excited to join this forum after following the Thread on the 2021-2022 delays for months!!! (thanks to whoever started and contributed to it) it kept me informed and made the dreaded waiting somehow less painful because I knew I wasn't alone. Last Monday my 2021 Chalk GTS arrived in Montreal and after being checked and winterizing, she was dropped off in my driveway this afternoon. I locked in mid July and after the flooding in Europe and delays due to parts shortages I had honestly thought she wouldn't arrive until next year. When my wonderful SA told me my car was on its way to Montreal I was thrilled but since some are arriving with missing parts, I didn't want to get too excited. I didn't follow how and when she was being built, didn't get any schedules and I didn't ask, dont even know what boat she came on but here she is!! No missing parts. I don't know much about cars so I look forward to gaining knowledge through this forum. I do think I have good taste in cars and if you think I don't.... ( please don't tell me, I'm still in the honeymoon phase)馃.

To those still waiting, I hope yours get delivered soon. Definitely worth the wait!!!
By the way I'm in Ottawa.
Congrats!! The wheels look amazing on the white GTS.

Registered
Congrats and welcome - like the red ribbon, Christmas came early!

I miss the coral red interior of my e92. I appreciate the pops of red with the GTS logo, calipers, red interior and deviated stitching

enjoy in good health!

Registered
Wow, wow, and wow! Excellent choice in build! The clear tail, the red brake calipers, red model on the side blades to go with the interior, the wheels are all spot on.

And she is a GTS!

Oh, and the black exhaust is yet another good choice.

Welcome and many happy miles to you and yours!

Registered
To the person who asked about interior colors, seems to me the both are called Garnet Red/Black. Code VU is red seats and red trim on the door panels and is reasonably priced. This one you see in about 10%? of the cars sold. Code VO is the full red leather package (seats, door panels, console and lower dash trim are red). This one is much more expensive and hence you see if far less. I would guess about about 1% came with this combo. Although not an expert on this I am familiar with this since I just bought a '17 GTS silver with the full red interior. I had been sort of looking for a year and when I saw it I fell in love with it!

Registered
Good looking ! I wish I had done more research on my wheel choice and ended up with something like yours. The 21" Spyders I opted for are good looking, but a real PIA to clean off brake dust.

Registered
2021 Macan GTS
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congrats and welcome - like the red ribbon, Christmas came early!

I miss the coral red interior of my e92. I appreciate the pops of red with the GTS logo, calipers, red interior and deviated stitching

enjoy in good health!
Thank you:). My friend suggested the ribbon since it's delivered before Christmas. I said no at first but now I admit she looks good with it.

Registered
2021 Macan GTS
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, wow, and wow! Excellent choice in build! The clear tail, the red brake calipers, red model on the side blades to go with the interior, the wheels are all spot on.

And she is a GTS!

Oh, and the black exhaust is yet another good choice.

Welcome and many happy miles to you and yours!
Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

Registered
Love the wheels and the build! Congrats!

There was someone who was wondering about the rear aesthetics with the hitch (without tow ball). After looking at the pictures, I think it looks just fine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts