Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also ordered the Agate Grey/Pebble Grey but with with Dark Walnut Interior Wood. Suppose to arrive at Benicia CA port late April.
If interior looks as good as yours I'll be happy!

·
Registered
190 Posts
The Mamba Green looks awesome .... in my mind it occupies that “ love to look at it, not sure I could live with it” space. But, don’t mistake that as anything less than a full bodied compliment. Neighbor has a Lava Orange Macan .....same deal. Frickin’ awesome to look at.

The interior is my dream color and I think I could take care of it and keep it looking spiffy. Unfortunately, having a car enthusiast better half makes all final decisions fun compromises so it’ll never happen here. But, I am saving your pics so, when I sneak into my secret lair to look at car pics . . . I have them handy. It’s simply stunning.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The Mamba Green looks awesome .... in my mind it occupies that “ love to look at it, not sure I could live with it” space. But, don’t mistake that as anything less than a full bodied compliment. Neighbor has a Lava Orange Macan .....same deal. Frickin’ awesome to look at.

The interior is my dream color and I think I could take care of it and keep it looking spiffy. Unfortunately, having a car enthusiast better half makes all final decisions fun compromises so it’ll never happen here. But, I am saving your pics so, when I sneak into my secret lair to look at car pics . . . I have them handy. It’s simply stunning.
Mamba green is amazing. In real it has this deep rich look unlike the brightish look in pics. I would have gone with black interior but my wife insisted on getting a lighter color. Let’s see how it holds up over time :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts