Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been getting this weird warning light when I come to a stop. It goes off when I let off the brake. An
y ideas?

·
Registered
129 Posts
It's telling you that it's not going to engage auto start/stop at this time. Nothing to worry about, it's just information

·
Registered
388 Posts
you may have the auto stop/start button in the off position or the car may not be withing the operating parameters for it to work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yup

when I stop at sign. Engine off. Light comes on. Let off brake a bit light goes off engine on

it’s just saying engine on or off

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Most likely you battery is low and auto stop start will not engage. not sure of the age of your car but that indicates you cannot use auto stop/start.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. It's my wife's car. The button was off. Problem went away when I engaged it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you want you can go into the settings and add battery voltage to the vehicle menu, under the oil pressure indicator. It will tell you if your battery voltage is running lower than the normal 12V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,858 Posts
Most likely you battery is low and auto stop start will not engage. not sure of the age of your car but that indicates you cannot use auto stop/start.
Possibly - though not necessarily.

If the ASS (Auto Start Stop) function is enabled via the button and the vehicle is not
yet ready to allow it, this will illuminate when the vehicle is stopped to tell the driver the
system can/will not perform the ASS function.

I have used the ASS functionality from almost day 1 with my Macan.

;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts