Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this Macan toy last year at Costco and found it on sale on Amazon last week, decided to go ahead and surprise my toddler with it.

I had to do it, same color, same spyders (albeit smaller), just a fun little thing.
My son is too young to drive it still but he loves sitting in it and steering/pressing buttons. Looking forward to him driving it soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,570 Posts
LOL :laugh:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've seen this Macan toy last year at Costco and found it on sale on Amazon last week, decided to go ahead and surprise my toddler with it.

I had to do it, same color, same spyders (albeit smaller), just a fun little thing.
My son is too young to drive it still but he loves sitting in it and steering/pressing buttons. Looking forward to him driving it soon.
Amazing, well done!

·
Registered
35 Posts
So this is what happens when you, "Wax on Wax off" in the early morning hours! LOL, nice mini Macan.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You have pegged the "cuteness meter" -- start 'em early (VAG will appreciate it)

Better VAG than starting him early in a Bugatti! Will need another one of these soon anyways as I got another boy on the way, they can race me.:D

So this is what happens when you, "Wax on Wax off" in the early morning hours! LOL, nice mini Macan.

Seeing your avatar, you're familiar with the Wax on Wax off method yourself!:laugh:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great pictures!
:D

Looks like the mini Macan is leading the future towards electric Porsches.

How many hours of fun do you get out of a full charge?

According to the manual it's anywhere between 1 to 2 hours which is plenty.

Here's the link for anyone interested, I've kept a close eye on it and Amazon had it on discount for $175.00 or so that day along with the free shipping.
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Rollplay-Porsche-Macan-Ride-Vehicle/dp/B072B8MG76[/ame]

Of course if Costco decides to have these back up again for the holidays, they were even cheaper there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Better VAG than starting him early in a Bugatti! Will need another one of these soon anyways as I got another boy on the way, they can race me.:D

Seeing your avatar, you're familiar with the Wax on Wax off method yourself!:laugh:
Good one!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts