Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a long time to find the right Macan for me. I wanted an S in volcanic grey. One owner clean car fax, low k’s , and one owner. I’m really happy with what I got and looking forward to many great miles ahead. So great to have a forum like this that us newbies can lean from.

· Registered
2,583 Posts
Looking for a long time to find the right Macan for me. I wanted an S in volcanic grey. One owner clean car fax, low k’s , and one owner. I’m really happy with what I got and looking forward to many great miles ahead. So great to have a forum like this that us newbies can lean from.
Welcome, and enjoy.

· Registered
2017 Macan GTS
322 Posts
No photos, it doesn't count. What options were you specifically looking for?
LOL... TPIWWP

Welcome to the club and enjoy.

Post pics when you have the chance.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
First let me say I love my Macan and thanks for all the useful threads available on this sight. It’s a 2018S volcanic Grey most of the important options including 20” spyder wheels etc. Would love to hear comments on keeping the car, enjoying it, but keeping the miles low and in great condition.what would you think about appreciation in the years to come?I know they produce a lot of these but think a good one will still be of interest to a Porsche enthusiast down the road any thoughts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.