Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wanted to share with the crew my new to me 20' Chalk Macan Base. I'm absolutely thrilled to have picked up this beauty. I couldn't have bought it from a better dude...a Porsche enthusiast who created a tasteful build where the options and look was totally my style. I was looking at silver and black, but seeing this in person, I fell in love with the color.

I was looking at 18's and this popped up and had to go check it out. I spent 90 minutes with the owner and driving the car and made the decision to buy it right then and there. It was too good of a deal to pass up and I'm so happy I went with the second gen with the new body styling and tech. Plus still under warranty. I've been driving BMW's for 10+ years and this is just such a solid car. This being my first Porsche, I now "get it."

I never thought I'd end up with the base, but I decided to keep my e92 M3 (you can kinda see in the pics) as my toy car so when I need to go fast I have an outlet :) But this base is perfect for my use case and is definitely very peppy and the handling is amazing.

My favorite options on the car:
-21" Sport Wheels
-Roof Rails
-Quad black exhaust tips (if it had the sport exhaust I think this would be the absolute perfect build...thats the one thing I'm bummed about but oh well!)
-Designation delete
-Clear Taillights
-Side blades in exterior
-Alcantara headliner
-Premium Plus

As a bonus it came with some goodies that was icing on the cake:
-Graphene 7 year coating on the whole car and wheels
-Clear Bra on front 1/4 of the car
-Pedal Commander already installed
-H&R springs, lowered by 1.5" (feels great and loves the way the car sits)
-10mm Flat6 rear wheel spacers
-Invisible tow hitch

Overall so pumped to have a really clean, unique, and fun base build with tasteful mods. LOVE IT!

Glad to be here and thanks for having me. See ya on the road!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Hood

Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts