Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2015 Macan S
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

Been on here for a little while now, even purchased some wheels off this forum ;)

I have a 2015 Macan S that I purchased March 2019 with 46K miles. And my journey since then has been all fun and games haha.

Current mods:

20" staggered Vorsteiner VFF107 wheels
I deleted my mufflers (best mod to date!)
Changed all interior lights to LED
Tailgate module (second best mod)
Aluminum Extended PDK paddles
and a new windshield 馃槤

I also bought a rear spoiler/lower valance because the textured plastic one has been a bother to me since day one! LOL Oh and I also bought the clear built in LED turn signals from Amazon which hasnt been installed yet.
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

a quick photo at Azusa Canyon

Registered
can muffler delete be done without a lift? also link to your delete? thinking about doing this for my 2018 base

Registered
2015 Macan S
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what mileage are you at now and what repairs have been required during your ownership if you don't mind?
I鈥檓 at 139,400 miles give or take lol

maintenance wise: I鈥檝e done spark plugs, filters and oil changes every 10k.
But I had to replace the coolant vent hose since it went out on me and I did radiator flush.
As well as the driver side brake lines, I guess it rubbed on something and made a hole. All said and done drives like a champ.
Oh and I had to get the exhaust bracket brace thing welded since it cracked or something lol

Registered
2015 Macan S
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can muffler delete be done without a lift? also link to your delete? thinking about doing this for my 2018 base
Honestly, I dropped my car off at a buddy鈥檚 shop before heading out to Vegas and he had it done for me before I came back. Best $200 I ever spent 馃槀. I just wished they did it from the flange and created a new flange for me instead of literally chopping my mufflers off. I had them weld the factory tips on to give it that stock look tho. So literally looks like stock but sounds amazing with some burble

Premium Member
I鈥檓 at 139,400 miles give or take lol

maintenance wise: I鈥檝e done spark plugs, filters and oil changes every 10k.
But I had to replace the coolant vent hose since it went out on me and I did radiator flush.
As well as the driver side brake lines, I guess it rubbed on something and made a hole. All said and done drives like a champ.
Oh and I had to get the exhaust bracket brace thing welded since it cracked or something lol
Are you the original owner?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts