·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks. Great build, very similar to what I am considering. Trying to keep it <175k😂
I would try to get a confirmed order slot first. What I am hearing is Targa slots are very few, and if you don't get one of the remaining from this cycle it will be over a year before they are available again, they are going to be rare.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would try to get a confirmed order slot first. What I am hearing is Targa slots are very few, and if you don't get one of the remaining from this cycle it will be over a year before they are available again, they are going to be rare.
I've been offered a July delivery on a 992 T4S at a 2% discount. The code is PM58YX27.

Just wondering if I should wait for the GTS. I think most, if not all of the GTS extras are included in my build, with the exception of the rear Sport Design fascia. In that sense, the GTS may actually be a bargain for me:ROFLMAO:. My current Boxster GTS (3.4L NA) worked out that way.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I've been offered a July delivery on a 992 T4S at a 2% discount. The code is PM58YX27.

Just wondering if I should wait for the GTS. I think most, if not all of the GTS extras are included in my build, with the exception of the rear Sport Design fascia. In that sense, the GTS may actually be a bargain for me:ROFLMAO:. My current Boxster GTS (3.4L NA) worked out that way.
I think you have about a year before the GTS Targa is available. The over all package may be a bargain and more HP. But I didn't want to wait. Good luck.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

Getting a discount on a Targa is like winning the lottery. :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Wonderful dream come true! I have the silver with red interior 2020 Macan S and it's stunning. The Targa just takes it to the next level. Many years of enjoyment!

siberian

Reactions: muhney
21 - 30 of 30 Posts