Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Looking to meet up with other Macan owners in S. FL. If there’s interest we can brainstorm a spot to meet up at and share details. Looking forward to connecting with Macan owners and share the passion we have for our cars over some beers or lunch.

If interested reply to the thread.

TIA!

G

Reactions: kmajid

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still waiting on our car, but I would be down for a meetup after it shows up : )

Where are you located in South Florida?
I'm in Broward. Congrats on the new purchase! First Macan? If so, welcome to club. It's a very enjoyable driving experience.

Cheers
G

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm in Miami, but we're up in Broward often.

Yes. First Macan. First Porsche actually. I was hoping for a Cayman, but decided to go with the more practical options since we've become a one car household. Really looking forward to its arrival; it's been a long wait.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Miami, but we're up in Broward often.

Yes. First Macan. First Porsche actually. I was hoping for a Cayman, but decided to go with the more practical options since we've become a one car household. Really looking forward to its arrival; it's been a long wait.
I’m sure you will enjoy it!
What are the specs? Share the details and any mods planned or am I crazy to have purchased a new 21 GTS with 14 miles and decided to swap the exhaust, add an intake and tune it before the first 6 months of ownership and completely ignoring the possible voiding of my warranty? 😂

• Haha

·
Registered
96 Posts
What are the specs? Share the details and any mods planned or am I crazy to have purchased a new 21 GTS with 14 miles and decided to swap the exhaust, add an intake and tune it before the first 6 months of ownership and completely ignoring the possible voiding of my warranty? 😂
That's pretty funny. Sounds like it's a beast! Not really looking to do much to it; at least not off the bat. It's a fairly bare-bones S with Premium Package and A/S. Tested SC on a lot car and didn't sense a big difference, so opted to leave it off. Naturally, I tried adding it before the build locked, but was told it was too late.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi everyone,

Looking to meet up with other Macan owners in S. FL. If there’s interest we can brainstorm a spot to meet up at and share details. Looking forward to connecting with Macan owners and share the passion we have for our cars over some beers or lunch.

If interested reply to the thread.

TIA!

G
I'm interested. Live in Palm Beach Gardens.

·
Registered
53 Posts
No, you're not crazy. I did intakes, a tune and exhaust pretty quickly. You need to add a Pedal Commander - best investment out there. You'll forget about the Cayman.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, you're not crazy. I did intakes, a tune and exhaust pretty quickly. You need to add a Pedal Commander - best investment out there. You'll forget about the Cayman.
I’ve already installed the Pedal Commander and yea you’re right. Best investment so far. I love that it completely got rid of my turbo lag.

Reactions: Juan Blanco

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, what you guys are saying is that I need and should make up for not ordering SC by doing all of the above as soon as the car arrives? I'm in haha
LOL exactly...

I have the Sport Chrono (assuming that's what you're referring to when saying SC) and I honestly never use it. I rarely ever put it into sport or sport plus due to the new exhaust and tune sounding too loud when using those options. I usually drive around on normal mode. The sport chrono clock is a nice touch (especially in red to match my seats and gauges) but I rarely ever use it or even look at it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vehicle Land vehicle Car Speedometer Steering part

Here's a shot of the interior for reference.

·
Registered
96 Posts
LOL exactly...

I have the Sport Chrono (assuming that's what you're referring to when saying SC) and I honestly never use it. I rarely ever put it into sport or sport plus due to the new exhaust and tune sounding too loud when using those options. I usually drive around on normal mode. The sport chrono clock is a nice touch (especially in red to match my seats and gauges) but I rarely ever use it or even look at it.
That’s good to know, although it’s a different animal with a tune and exhaust. I guess we’ll have to wait and see how she feels when she finally arrives 🙃

1 - 14 of 14 Posts