Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

If found the english manual for the Macan in PDF format in this forum. It is extremely helpful but I would appreciate it if I could get it in german.

Can anybody help me and post a link?

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No german PDF manual ?

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Hello @Moritz. Since no one has provided an answer here, have you tried these folks?

Porsche Forum - Forum für Macan, Cayenne, 911, Boxster, Cayman, Panamera und alle anderen Porsche » 10.352 Themen

Another option might be to ask your sales associate if they can provide a German version of the manual prior to delivery of your new Macan.

Best of luck!
@Moritz
If there is a German version in the iPad app you can use the steps provided elsewhere in the forum to extract it:

http://www.macanforum.com/forum/macan-general-discussion-forum/21361-howto-extract-pdf-manuals-delivery-app.html

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi SoCal and wndcttr

Thanks alot for you inputs. Until now I still haven't found the PDF Manual of the Macan.

The App is only available in english as much I have found out. I posted my request in the other Forum but don't have a positive reply until now.

I will try to ask Porsche directly - mabe the customer service will help me further.

Thanks anyway for your help ��������

Reactions: SoCalS5

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all

If found the english manual for the Macan in PDF format in this forum. It is extremely helpful but I would appreciate it if I could get it in german.

Can anybody help me and post a link?
Where did you find the english manual? thanks

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts