Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Does anybody have a proven combination of three car seats that work in the back?

Would love to see photos of setups or any suggestions.

I know the backseat is 48 inches wide, which isn't a lot of space but I'm hopeful some folks have got it working with Diono Radians or narrower car seats?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just ordered 2 of these Diono car seats and 3 of them should fit! I traded in my Macan S in and am waiting for my CPO’d GTS upgrade, but it’s a very narrow seat and made of metal, so super safe. They‘re also having a big sale right now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just ordered 2 of these Diono car seats and 3 of them should fit! I traded in my Macan S in and am waiting for my CPO’d GTS upgrade, but it’s a very narrow seat and made of metal, so super safe. They‘re also having a big sale right now.

I actually ordered 3 of those. I'm hoping 3 will fit somehow.

Have you actually tried 3 of them?

Also, do you know if it's more difficult to make 3 of them fit if one of them is rear facing?

Thank you!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don’t have a Macan right now, I’m anxiously waiting for my new one to arrive. But I had two on the car seats in a Mazda Cx-5 and there was plenty of room for a 3rd seat. The only issue I can see is that the middle seat in the back of the car doesn’t have the latch anchors, only the two side seats. So you’d have to use the seatbelt to anchor it on the seat side. There IS an anchor in the back (cargo area) for all 3 seats.

this one is good to:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts