Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this article:

"Sadly, the Macan Turbo will no longer exist, with its place in the lineup to be taken by the all-electric crossover replacement, which will initially be unveiled in Turbo and Turbo S form, just like the Taycan was."

Will the Turbo exist for MY22? Assume this is all just rumors?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey! Let’s take our best selling model and phase it out!

I’m guessing the Chicoms will still get ICE Macans.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Most sources are saying the Base, S and GTS will remain petrol until at least 2025. Sounds about right given the direction they are going in.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Most sources are saying the Base, S and GTS will remain petrol until at least 2025. Sounds about right given the direction they are going in.
So, by implication, the Turbo will not exist that long? I'm in an S right now and deciding whether to pull the trigger on an upgrade to a Turbo. Was hoping to wait another year or two, but would be sorely disappointed if the 2021 is the last Turbo. Would hate to have to settle for a GLC63 or X3MC...

And to add insult to injury, they've discontinued my fave Sapphire Blue Metallic color.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
So, by implication, the Turbo will not exist that long? I'm in an S right now and deciding whether to pull the trigger on an upgrade to a Turbo. Was hoping to wait another year or two, but would be sorely disappointed if the 2021 is the last Turbo. Would hate to have to settle for a GLC63 or X3MC...

And to add insult to injury, they've discontinued my fave Sapphire Blue Metallic color.
Hard to say but yes "implicidly" we might see Macan EV Turbo and Turbo S first for a period of time ala Taycan? But one never knows with Porsche or these leaks :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts