Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Just wanted to share a video compilation of different sound clips for my AWE Track exhaust on my Porsche Macan S 95B

AWE Track Exhaust like the one in my Macan - AWE Tuning 3020-43040 Porsche Macan Track Edition Exhaust System (Diamond Black 102mm Tips) Amazon.com: AWE Tuning 3020-43040 Porsche Macan Track Edition Exhaust System (Diamond Black 102mm Tips): Gateway

=======================
Support This Channel on Youtube and Subscribe https://tinyurl.com/y5ta3oxz
======================
Follow me on Social Media:
Instagram https://instagram.com/porschemacan95b
Facebook https://facebook.com/porschemacan95b

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had the touring exhaust and its extremely loud. No matter what version they’re basically straight pipes. Not knocking AWE as I‘ve had their system on a previous car but the system for the Macan is a straight pipe...surprised they didn’t make their touring version with mufflers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had the touring exhaust and its extremely loud. No matter what version they’re basically straight pipes. Not knocking AWE as I‘ve had their system on a previous car but the system for the Macan is a straight pipe...surprised they didn’t make their touring version with mufflers.
Looking at pictures, this is basically just a muffler delete right?

Does the OEM exhaust have resonators? If so, does this kit remove those?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes, you’re correct...its basically a delete. OEM exhaust just has 2 mufflers. AWE makes fantastic products but this one for our platform isn’t anything spectacular. There are others on the market, with their muffler technology available; however, they are much higher cost.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thats good to know. I was looking at this since it's pretty reasonably priced. But If it's just a muffler delete, I'll order some tips and get a local shop to do it for a fraction of the cost.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone has got an AWE track edition and have the same droning sound I heard in cruising speed about 1.8-2k rev. And have you guys noticed that in sports or sp mode, the sounds are much higher and vivid than the normal mode which is pretty low and hurts my ear...

if anyone has converted the track to touring, please tell me what you feel about the two!

BTW, the track sounds great, it's just I want to cruise little bit quieter.

Best,
Troy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone has got an AWE track edition and have the same droning sound I heard in cruising speed about 1.8-2k rev. And have you guys noticed that in sports or sp mode, the sounds are much higher and vivid than the normal mode which is pretty low and hurts my ear...

if anyone has converted the track to touring, please tell me what you feel about the two!

Best,
Troy

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Do a search for AWE. You’ll find sound clips of the touring exhaust. You might also call AWE. There is also a post about the touring being too loud and was removed. Adding a performance muffler may help so contact AWE or a muffler shop for help. Good Luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thats good to know. I was looking at this since it's pretty reasonably priced. But If it's just a muffler delete, I'll order some tips and get a local shop to do it for a fraction of the cost.
Hi there, I was wondering if you went ahead with the muffler delete on the stock exhaust? I’m contemplating doing that or getting the AWE track exhaust.
Thanks!
K

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi everyone,

Best,
Troy
Yes same here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts