1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
The S will do me too. Hahahahahaha

·
Registered
280 Posts
I think he also hit the 'acid trip' button... either that or it was accelerating so fast that it caused all matter to warp around him... I had to double check that I was drinking a soda when I was watching and not a glass of whiskey... :p

That said, just in Sport mode (the Sport Plus indicator in the dash was the suspension), it revved pretty high... I was impressed...

Dang... now the wait will seem even longer... Arrghhh!!!

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
At least we now know how big the front centre console pocket/ashtray is....enough room for an iPhone in a hard case :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Just in time for the new wider iPhone 6 that won't fit! :crying:

·
Registered
91 Posts
If my Macan is delivered with more than 5 miles on it the dealer will have some explaining to do...
Every brand new car I've ever ordered had closer to 20. I think between movement at the factory, movement during transport, and pre-delivery testing you'll get more than 5 miles on there.

You wouldn't reject your custom ordered Macan if it had 6 miles on it, would you?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Guys ^^, I was just making a point, 5 or 20, whatever but I will refuse it if it has 50+ miles or at least argue and try to negotiate something out of it.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guys ^^, I was just making a point, 5 or 20, whatever but I will refuse it if it has 50+ miles or at least argue and try to negotiate something out of it.
I think it would be funnier (for us anyway) if it was delievered and was absent of PTV+ but has SC!:D

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Wonder if we will be able to every hit 6000 RPM on 3rd Gear on regular roads as the speed at 6800 RPM in 3rd Gear is 147 km/hr :eek:

Where was that thread about radar detectors... Which one did they say was the best...>:D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Where was that thread about radar detectors... Which one did they say was the best...>:D
I happened to see one of the Captains of our local police force at lunch yesterday ... and told her that I was going to offer her a test drive next month in the new 'toy'. IMO, making friends is one of the best way to avoid a speeding ticket ;-)

-hh

1 - 20 of 23 Posts