Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started working on spec'ing my next Macan. Any recommendation on dealers or sales associates in Dallas area?

My previous dealer was Porsche Plano but now open to exploring other options in this area or even nation wide. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2018 Panamera Turbo S e-hybrid
1,381 Posts
I started working on spec'ing my next Macan. Any recommendation on dealers or sales associates in Dallas area?

My previous dealer was Porsche Plano but now open to exploring other options in this area or even nation wide. Thanks.
I get my Panamera and previous 3 Porsche’s services at Park Place Dallas. To be honest, they aren’t the best. I like Owen Scales at Porsche Plano.If I had to order that’s who I’d use

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I get my Panamera and previous 3 Porsche’s services at Park Place Dallas. To be honest, they aren’t the best. I like Owen Scales at Porsche Plano.If I had to order that’s who I’d use
Got it, thank you for the input.

I remember an Owen Scales at Park Place from 2007, maybe he moved to Plano...

·
Registered
614 Posts
I bought from Park Place before Grapevine opened. My sales guy, Teiryn Fields, transferred to Grapevine. I have services performed at Grapevine too. I'm not a fan of Porsche Plano's Autonation pricing policies.

·
Premium Member
2,971 Posts
I bought from Park Place before Grapevine opened. My sales guy, Teiryn Fields, transferred to Grapevine. I have services performed at Grapevine too. I'm not a fan of Porsche Plano's Autonation pricing policies.
AutoNation: Now you will have to deal with Melinda Gates as she got a bunch of the ownership as part of the divorce proceedings.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I purchased a new Macan base from Porsche Grapevine last September sight unseen. Had it shipped to my home in Pennsylvania. Sales person’s name was Chris Choudhry. Decent guy. Decent deal. No regrets. Best of luck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!! These inputs will help me and others in Dallas area.

I did few service rounds at Porsche Grapevine and was happy with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts