Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing its best version of the summer strip the Porsche Macan has been spied once again.

side profile is very coupe-esque sloping towards the rear, if you look Porsche is using stickers to disguise the true shape of the Macan's head and tail lamps.

better view of the tail lights through the stickers, you can see where the red LEDs are cut off by the stickers, giving us an idea that the Macan tail lamps will be similar to the 911's sleek brake lights.

its harder to see the stickers on the headlamps but if you look closely the shapes are a little funny, the Macan should have sleeker eyes as well.

Enjoy...

·
Registered
63 Posts
The Macan is looking pretty good in these shots. it is achieving a good balance between compact and SUV.

I think the front grille is looking a bit strange with the the side grilles having to large slats and the middle having three. That doesn't look quite right to me. Other than that, it just looks like it needs a good washing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That's a good camo job. They're heavily disguising the tail lights, but I imagine it won't be too different than the LED treatment on the 911.

Note that the license plate has now moved to the bumper. The bumper looks production quality, so my guess is the tailgate will be shaved like it is pictured with a large PORSCHE logo across, like the Panamera.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.