Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of anxious enough Porsche will release the Macan the night before the LA Auto Show at 7:55 pm Pacific. From what I can gather the reveal will be broadcast live on the Macan microsite you all know and love ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
O thats cool. Never seen a vehicle reveal live. We will see if I remember to tune in. I wonder how theatrical it will be. I think its so funny when there is a band and dancers and such. They really go all out sometimes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
So what exactly is the night before the LA Auto show? Is that Thursday night?

I want to see the Macan next to the Cayenne so that I can see the difference in size between the two. I saw a Cayenne the other day and was trying to imagine how big the Macan will be.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Funnily enough rear visibility is not high on my list of key mecan features. Higher up is does it look good, go good and not have too much weight so that it feels like a barge. If all of the above is good I'd happily sacrifice at bit of rearward visibility

m33

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.