Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to get some advice. A little back story.... I’m possessive over my 2020 Macan. Got it as a wedding gift last year. I’ve wanted a Porsche since I was 11 years old. The interior is the camel color and when I went to the Porsche dealership yesterday I got my first oil change and check up plus the speaker was rattling. Once home, the stuff hit the fan. I go to the back seat and black scuff marks on the seat, smudges on the door, the car wash was mediocre, and lastly the door handle was broken. Maybe I’m over reacting but I literally started crying! I’ve never received a car back in such bad shape. Did they skip my car for the final inspection? I’m wondering if they changed my oil filter now! Anyways, I’m trying to remove the smudges as I don’t want it to stay on the car too long. Any products specifically works best?
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
184 Posts
Hey everyone, just wanted to get some advice. A little back story.... I’m possessive over my 2020 Macan. Got it as a wedding gift last year. I’ve wanted a Porsche since I was 11 years old. The interior is the camel color and when I went to the Porsche dealership yesterday I got my first oil change and check up plus the speaker was rattling. Once home, the stuff hit the fan. I go to the back seat and black scuff marks on the seat, smudges on the door, the car wash was mediocre, and lastly the door handle was broken. Maybe I’m over reacting but I literally started crying! I’ve never received a car back in such bad shape. Did they skip my car for the final inspection? I’m wondering if they changed my oil filter now! Anyways, I’m trying to remove the smudges as I don’t want it to stay on the car too long. Any products specifically works best?
Thank you in advance.
Take pics, contact the service manager, that’s never acceptable. I had a similar experience with a BMW once, they offered a full detail though I just never took the car back there.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Go there and speak to the service manager. Tell them you want to show them something. Point out all you have stated here. Make direct eye contact. And say ‘this is not acceptable to me; is this acceptable to you?’. You should not have to say another word. The SM should be extremely apologetic. If not, you’ve chosen the wrong dealership. Find another.

GL!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts