Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New spy shots out give us the best look yet on the Interior of the Macan, It looks production ready IMHO.

Notice the drop cloth on the dash to keep out peering eyes when the Macans handlers leave her for coffee. And im really curious about what that 200 in the circle means on the centre stack under the radio. Maybe the Macan is clipped at 200km/h hehehehehhhhh

·
Registered
63 Posts
I like these interior shots of the Macan. All the buttons around the shifter have a good look to them. I am left wondering what they are all for though. I wonder how this shot was taken. Did a guy take the picture from his car while at a red light or something? Can't wait to see the official reveal so I can judge the car as a whole.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like these interior shots of the Macan. All the buttons around the shifter have a good look to them. I am left wondering what they are all for though. I wonder how this shot was taken. Did a guy take the picture from his car while at a red light or something? Can't wait to see the official reveal so I can judge the car as a whole.
Looks like they could be HVAC controls, one of them is probably parking brake, another is hazards. Theres probably a few in there for toggling performance and suspension modes. The Macan will have lots of goodies for us to fiddle with

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.