Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, long time lurker. Recently sold my Macan GTS. Listed below are performance upgrades that remained from the sale. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. All parts have approximately 15,000 miles. For more photos please contact me.

1) BBS CH-R Satin Bronze 21in Square Setup. Satin Bronze BBS CH-R II 21x10.5 +17 Pirelli P-Zero 295/35/21 Tires and factory TPMS installed.
No rubbing at all, even when lowered with Cargraphic module(See Below), and running a H&R 15mm rear spacer.
New pricing including Tires & TPMS is $5750. Asking $3995 plus shipping
DSC_0243_WEB.jpg DSC_0249_WEB.jpg DSC_0245_WEB.jpg

2) Cargraphic Lowering Module Air Suspension Cars ONLY For the Porsche Macan S/GTS and adaptive air suspension (incl. PASM), the electronic CARGRAPHIC lowering module offers a more sporty appearance and even more dynamic handling. Plug'n'Play connection with factory connectors. Front Lower 40mm Rear Lowers 30mm
New Price without shipping and import fees is $1300. Asking $899 plus Shipping SOLD
DSC_0227_full.jpg

3) H&R 15mm Spacers with Extended Wheel Bolts 15mm H&R Spacers with Extended Lug Bolts in Black. Matched perfectly with BBS Wheels listed above.
New Price is $150. Asking $75 plus shipping SOLD
DSC_0229_full.jpg

4) Cargraphic Super Sound Cat Back Exhaust Electronic Valves CARGRAPHIC Sport Exhaust System Cat-back with integrated electronic exhaust valves for - Porsche 995.1 (95B.1) Macan GTS and Porsche 995.2 (95B.2) Macan GTS. SOUND / SUPER SOUND Version. Works with OE Tips or Cargraphic tips. Includes full mid-pipe section with X-pipe. New Price not including shipping & import fees is $4500. Asking $3150 plus Shipping
DSC_0239_full copy.jpg
5) Cargraphic Catless Downpipes Reduced back-pressure due to freer flowing exhaust. Reduced operating temperature behind the turbos. No drone, resonation or vibration with stock or aftermarket exhaust. New pricing without shipping and import fees $1400. Asking price $800 plus shipping.
DSC_0242_full.jpg

6) Cobb Accessport V3 Unmarried Cobb AP V3 Completely unmarried. Ready for install. New pricing is $1295. Asking $895 plus shipping. SOLD
DSC_0221_full.jpg

7) Flat6 Innovations Macan High Flow Intake with Carbon Fiber Duct This system integrates directly to the factory airbox enabling a simple installation and OEM fit & finish. Best paired with Cobb AP Stage 1 Tune. New Pricing is $629. Asking price is $445 plus shipping.
DSC_0232_full.jpg

8) Forged Motorsport Diverter Valves Must have upgrade. Diverter Valves replace the cheap OEM plastic diverter valves that are prone to leaking boost with tuned and even stock Macans. Direct Replacement, bolt on solution. New pricing is $295. Asking $195 plus shipping SOLD
DSC_0223_full.jpg

·
Registered
127 Posts
3) H&R 15mm Spacers with Extended Wheel Bolts 15mm H&R Spacers with Extended Lug Bolts in Black. Matched perfectly with BBS Wheels listed above.
New Price is $150. Asking $75 plus shipping
All four corners or two as pictured?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
2017 Macan GTS | 2015 Tesla S P90DL
5 Posts
How would downpipes + tune + intakes affect reliability of these cars? Our GTS just ran out of warranty and only has 20k miles on it. We had a CPO inspection done for the extended warranty but didn’t want to pay $4k for 2 years. Figured we’d rather spend that $4k on some go-fast bits instead as long as reliability is somewhat retained.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just wanted to say don’t hesitate to do business with Chasen. I’m in the east coast, he shipped the spacers within an hour of payment. And I had them on my car in less than 2 days!

thanks for the great transaction!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How would downpipes + tune + intakes affect reliability of these cars? Our GTS just ran out of warranty and only has 20k miles on it. We had a CPO inspection done for the extended warranty but didn’t want to pay $4k for 2 years. Figured we’d rather spend that $4k on some go-fast bits instead as long as reliability is somewhat retained.

I never had any issues with the parts on the car. Luckily with bolt on items I can always swap back to stock fairly simply.

·
Vendor
483 Posts
I’d gladly vouch for @Chasen1211

I purchased the diverter valves. They arrived within 2 days of payment, completely as described. I installed them yesterday and are working great. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts