Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white Macan GTS and I am considering removing the model designation on the back. I searched far and wide and couldn’t find any pictures of a GTS with the model designation delete. Have any fellow members debadged their car and can share some pictures?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a White GTS and is thinking of doing something similar - I actually want to remove "PORSCHE" and just leave Macan GTS - anybody with pic?

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
....I actually want to remove "PORSCHE" and just leave Macan GTS - anybody with pic?
Not quite what you're looking for, but I think you'll get the idea. It looks a little sparse compared to the all caps P O R S C H E.....but if it's a minimalist look you're going for, it'll work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks! That is exactly what I was looking for. Did you move the "Macan turbo" up a bit or just remove the "Porsche". Seems to me that it is sitting a bit higher than OEM.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I choose the model designation delete when I ordered my Macan. I thought the "Macan Turbo" looked too busy.
The downside is that it looks just like a base model.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I choose the model designation delete when I ordered my Macan. I thought the "Macan Turbo" looked too busy.
The downside is that it looks just like a base model.
"just like a base model"?! Base models come with "Macan" lettering by default, not no model name; you have to order one specially to not get the model name/trim badging. And most non-Macan/non-Cayenne owners probably won't know/notice, and even most Macan owners probably won't care either way what others do. So it's all up to what YOU think is "important", as to how YOU feel and think other people will feel/think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts