Hi guys, long time member here. Sadly, I have to sell my beloved Macan GTS . I’m the original owner and bought it new configured to order. The vehicle is owned outright and has approximately 53,500 km on the odometer or just over 33k miles for our neighbours south of the border.

This vehicle has been garaged underground for the duration of ownership.

The technical highlights include Sport Plus button which enables an aggressive engine and gearshift strategy. Sports exhaust with chrome black tailpipes. Air Suspension with PASM. Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus. The vehicle handles exceptionally well in all conditions. In my view the PTV significantly improves the vehicle dynamics.

The vehicle is in great condition as can be seen in the attached pics. There is a small imperceptible dent on the rear tailgate above the bumper. See if you can spot it in the pics. Rhodium silver exterior paint colour. The interior is Black Leather with the GTS Interior package with Carmine Red stitching. This includes extensive contrast stitchwork as well as Carmine Red seatbelts and central speedometer. The interior trim work is in black aluminum. Floor mats also have red stitching around the edges. The headlining is in Alcantara. Winter mats included.

The vehicle has PCM with NAV as well as Porsche Connect Apple Carplay. The Radio supports HD Radio as well as Sirius/XM. The vehicle includes a Bose Surround Sound system.

No accidents and no technical modifications have been made to the vehicle and vehicle has had continuous yearly service including all recalls etc. The vehicle has four relatively new Michelin All Season Tires – N0 spec.

US Buyers welcome. All US importation costs/requirements are buyer’s responsibility.

Specs:
  • Rhodium Silver Metallic
  • Leather Interior in Black with GTS interior package (stitching in Carmine Red)
  • Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
  • Sport Plus Mode
  • Sports Exhaust with Black Chrome Tailpipes
  • 20” Black RS Spyder Design Wheels with Michelin All Season N0 tires
  • Brushed Aluminum Interior package in Black
  • Roof lining in Alcantara
  • Navigation Module for Porsche Communication Management (PCM)
  • Porsche Connect Plus (Apple Carplay), Sirius/XM & HD Radio
  • BOSE Surround Sound System
  • Instrument Dials in Carmine Red
  • Lane Departure Warning & Lane Change Assist
  • Reversing Camera
  • LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS)
  • Smoking Package
  • Active All Wheel Drive
  • Seat Belts in Carmine Red
  • Automatically Dimming Mirrors
  • Power Seats 14-way with Memory Package
  • Seat Heating
  • Heated Steering
  • Keyless Entry (2 Keys)

Feel free to ask any questions or PM me if interested.