Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
what does the base ones look like? I thought they were all round, except for the turbo's square quad tips?

·
Registered
72 Posts
You can spec the twin round ones in black or silver though.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Didn't care for the base exhaust tips, swapped them out with the round ones.
How hard were they to swap out and if you don't mind how much did it cost? My base is on order but now I wish I opted for the round tips. This will probalby be my first modification once I get the vehicle.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice job. They look great!

·
Registered
261 Posts
For anyone thinking of swapping to round tips feel free to hit me up... I have the round ones from my Turbo s/e since I put on the AWE exhaust... I'll sell them for much less then Porsche... lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Black chrome mirror GTS style exhaust tips

I'm not a huge fan of the stock exhaust tips on the base Macan, so swapped them out for some black chrome mirror finish GTS style tips. Sourced them from Rolling-Gears for $304 landed cost. They shipped from Hong Kong and were delivered within a week of ordering. I'm pretty happy with the result (and yes, I know the car badly needs cleaning, but it's starting to snow again!!).

Attachments

·
Registered
747 Posts
Nice. Looks like you got the last black ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm not a huge fan of the stock exhaust tips on the base Macan, so swapped them out for some black chrome mirror finish GTS style tips. Sourced them from Rolling-Gears for $304 landed cost. They shipped from Hong Kong and were delivered within a week of ordering. I'm pretty happy with the result (and yes, I know the car badly needs cleaning, but it's starting to snow again!!).
Looks nice. I had the brushed and switched them to black.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm awaiting my new round tips to arrive but in the interim I took out the two bottom screws on the originals to see how easily they could be removed. I pulled and even gently pounded them from the back side and nothing moved, is there something else I need to do do?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
how difficult to get the original tips off? I tried earlier today and after the screws were removed the tips did not budge.
give it a little wiggle side to side and it should come off

1 - 20 of 38 Posts