Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Registered
2022 Macan GTS 2.9L TT V6 - Metallic Black/Bordeaux Red
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Simply stunning! Were the lowering links easy to install? Do you have a link to where you bought them?
I have one arm so I didn't! Had my tuning shop install them for me, and they did all of the adjustments. We had to remove the rear wheels to access the links on the back. Took 2 hours, including alignment :)

Registered
I have one arm so I didn't! Had my tuning shop install them for me, and they did all of the adjustments. We had to remove the rear wheels to access the links on the back. Took 2 hours, including alignment :)

Thank you... was the drive quality compromised after install?

Registered
2021 Porsche Macan GTS
I have a 21 GTS (95B.2) wondering if these would fit my ride?

Registered
2021 Porsche Macan GTS
They will!
Have you tested these out under harsh driving conditions? I'd be curious to see how they handle the strain and the pressure. I drive my car pretty hard around corners and love pushing its limits. I have a 21 GTS with all the warranties still in tact (dealer doesn't know about the ECU flash lol), so I don't want to mess anything up.

Thanks in advance.

Registered
Have you tested these out under harsh driving conditions? I'd be curious to see how they handle the strain and the pressure. I drive my car pretty hard around corners and love pushing its limits. I have a 21 GTS with all the warranties still in tact (dealer doesn't know about the ECU flash lol), so I don't want to mess anything up.

Thanks in advance.
What ECU flash do you have?

Registered
2022 Macan GTS 2.9L TT V6 - Metallic Black/Bordeaux Red
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Thanks in advance.
I do know that the warranty on the suspension gets voided with lowering links, but I haven't had any services yet. I'll probably go with Indy shops unless something goes awry :p

I drive the car pretty hard into corners, and it handles like a charm. The wider stance and lowered mass make it a joy. This is all anecdotal, so take it with a grain of salt

Registered
I do know that the warranty on the suspension gets voided with lowering links, but I haven't had any services yet. I'll probably go with Indy shops unless something goes awry :p

I drive the car pretty hard into corners, and it handles like a charm. The wider stance and lowered mass make it a joy. This is all anecdotal, so take it with a grain of salt
spacers don't void warranty right?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts