Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hope you are enjoying my capital.

The Macans you see show how popular the Macan is in the UK, indeed there is a thriving Macan Owners Club forum where member meets are organized a few times a year.

The one you saw with the lip will be the Diesel engined variant which is by far the most popular variant here in the UK.

Myself I have owned a diesel or SD as we refer to them but now I have a Turbo complete with red calipers, not sure how the Turbo looks in the States but here a Turbo has the red calipers and square exhausts unless it has PSE when they are round.

It is also very common to have debadged cars which makes IDing the variant a real test for none Porsche folks.

·
Registered
636 Posts
It's the same . I think the one difference is the clock . We get it even if the car lacks sport chrono .
You get the Clock, but we get a free 1/2 day session at our PEC which is next to the Silverstone motor racing circuit. It is a fantastic chance to get to know just how good the Macan handling is for 2 tonne car.

Reactions: Louie Zoi

·
Registered
636 Posts
planning on doing any skiing in the Italian Alps? I don't know much about ski resorts in Italy, but my wife is proposing Christmas in Tuscany and New Years in the Italian Alps.
Do be carefull about Italian ski resorts over a New Year, simply because the snow can be a little sparse in coverage.

I have skiied all over the Alps and always found mid/late Jan onwards as the best time for reliable conditions unless going for a high level resort earlier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.