Porsche Macan Forum banner

Locked and loaded 2021 GTS

3K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  Bytown rider 
#1 ·
I am so glad I found this forum. Thank you to everyone for their honest feedback and input. I placed the order yesterday.
April end can't come soon enough. My final build code is below:

#2 ·
Beautiful car coming in, Bytown, nice build. I know what it's like to wait. I was about to put my order in last March, when the pandemic hit. I waited to see how the dust would fall. I put this order in, in November: www.porsche-code.com/PM8ZAF18. Was built on Dec 14-15, put on a ship in Emden on Jan 15th, will land in Baltimore this Friday, and I'll take delivery Saturday, Feb 13th. Welcome to the Chalk GTS club!

Reactions: Bytown rider
#4 ·
Happy you are locked otherwise we would help you play with your wallet a bit more. :) Just kidding, great build. Enjoy it.

#6 ·
You certainly seemed to have listened to the pros here (not me -- that build was and is over my budget, and I don't have any experience with the performance goodies), going with the GTS in the first place, and then including ACC, PTV, SC, etc.

I do have one question, though. You have the heated seats, and the heated glass, and live up north, but -- unless I missed this -- you didn't order the heated steering wheel, right? If that's correct, I'd ditch the armrest crest for the heated wheel, but that's me.

#28 ·
FWIW the WeatherTech's offer great protection and a perfect fit all around. But I do kind of regret not getting the bumper protector that attaches to the cargo liner. Without it I'll have to be extra careful when loading the golf clubs and cart - wife even more so with her smallish stature when she takes the Macan to play in one of her leagues.

#37 ·
Wow !! I missed this entire thread . First off the car looks great !!

I have a question . I couldn't help but notice the architecture in the photos . Its so strikingly different from South Florida . Whether its the paint or the stones they all match the chalk . I have never been to Ontario . So the question is did you pick those buildings because they match the car or is that color so popular in the region that there car just slides in perfectly with it ?

#38 ·
Wow !! I missed this entire thread . First off the car looks great !!

I have a question . I couldn't help but notice the architecture in the photos . Its so strikingly different from South Florida . Whether its the paint or the stones they all match the chalk . I have never been to Ontario . So the question is did you pick those buildings because they match the car or is that color so popular in the region that there car just slides in perfectly with it ?
Thank you! Merrickville is a quaint town with 100 plus year old buildings. I was there on few occasions in the last month as I listed few buildings for sale. I am a realtor by profession. I had time on hand when I visited the town so took a few pics. I do gravitate towards grey as that is my favourite colour. So I might have done it subconsciously.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.