Porsche Macan Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Imagine all the racers with slammed Civics and fart mufflers challenging you at stoplights with any of those .

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
While I wouldn't want to have any of those liveries as a personal car (obviously they're not intended as such), the Gulf and Rothman's schemes are certainly nicely executed.
Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Working on a stripe like this. What do You think? If anyone is interested I would be happy to supply You with a set.
Little bit of inspiration from the heydays with the 917´s + the 911´s from the seventies.
little late to the Martini Racing stripe party, but i would be interested to get some in Grayscale. currently i have a silver Macan S and would like to keep the black and silver color combo.. thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Unknown to many, in Germany you can get your car wrapped by a Porsche subsidiary (Porsche Digital GmbH) in Martini Racing livery: Secondskin.Design
They actually work with certified car wrapping companies, not wrapping themselves.

The site is only available in german but it shouldn't be too hard to navigate, the pictures speak for themselves. They also have a beautiful 3D configurator to visualize your dreams :p

Price tag is hefty but wrapping quality is apparently top notch.

Reactions: wspollack
61 - 74 of 74 Posts