Porsche Macan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
159 Posts
Does anyone know the dimensions of the sideblades? I can't locate the information online but hopefully someone here knows how wide they are, or could perhaps measure theirs for me. I'm considering the eBay decals but need to know what width to order. My car is currently just passing my house on a big ship, otherwise I'd simply measure them. My car is white with matching blades and I like the look of that earlier Finnish example.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Oompa Loompa dippidee do, I've got another message for you.....if Willy Wonka designed a car, now you know what it would look like.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Be bald be brave. HAMANN has the guts to to stick out their chin. Artistic new thinking. Porsche has a beautiful hettade with the Gulf livery. The 917 was apparently a raw model for some design features of the Macan.
Yep. It's pretty obvious the Macan ripped off the 4 wheels at each corner and the steering wheel concept of car control from the Porsche 917. >:D>:D

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
They're all a bit too busy for me, but if I had to pick one, I'd opt for the classic blue on white.

·
Registered
784 Posts
The Rothmans or the Martini but the Martini needs body colored side blade so the side graphics can be moved lower.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts