Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realise we don't get as generous a discount down under as our fellow Macan owners overseas due to the tight knit dealer network and much lower volumes but I was wondering what we are managing to achieve ?

Just a percentage without naming the dealer etc... would be helpful. I assume with more options added a higher discount is possible.

Mine was just under 3% for a well optioned S.

·
Registered
1 Posts
7.3% on Built to Spec MY 2020 Macan S.

Only options:
WN Standard interior with leather seats two tone colour in Black-Mojave Beige
7Y7 Lane Change Assist

RRP on Road $114,353, got for $106,000 Sept 19 Build, late Nov/Early Dec delivery.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7.3% on Built to Spec MY 2020 Macan S.

Only options:
WN Standard interior with leather seats two tone colour in Black-Mojave Beige
7Y7 Lane Change Assist

RRP on Road $114,353, got for $106,000 Sept 19 Build, late Nov/Early Dec delivery.
Sales of luxury cars have dipped in OZ especially in Vic thanks to the new stamp duties. You got a good deal !

·
Registered
178 Posts
Didn’t investigate it at the time but the difference on the configurator between Sydney post code and Brisbane post code is close to $2500.00, a little less in Melbourne. My discount, free floor mats,boot liner and front window tint. I’m retiring earlier with the savings.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn’t investigate it at the time but the difference on the configurator between Sydney post code and Brisbane post code is close to $2500.00, a little less in Melbourne. My discount, free floor mats,boot liner and front window tint. I’m retiring earlier with the savings.
I got the boot liner and the floor mats ... missed out on the window tint !

Our illustrious treasurer has decided to follow the sunshine state and impose punitive taxes on the productive .. now it's 9% stamp duty on anything over 150K from the first dollar ! My cousin is a dealer principal at a local Mercedes dealership. he is pulling his hair out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi new here, bought new 2020 spec Macan in October in Whitewith Bose, 20 inch turbo wheels, adaptive cruise control, panoramic sunroof, lane change assist, Porsche entry and drive. On the road $108851 secured for $101,000 discount of about 7% plus boot liner, rubber mats and tint to from windows. Had only just been put on the road as their demo but we snatched it up. Haven’t owned a Porsche since England, never had a Macan, replaced Mercedes GLC!! Love this car!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Manage to squeeze 9.8% off the new white MY20 Macan with panoramic sunroof, keyless and drive +. Got the tint, boot liner, mats and random merchs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've gotta say, these are all fascinating figures - very helpful indeed. I'm looking to purchase a Macan next year (whether it be a demo, new in stock or new build - depending on availability). I was thinking of aiming for 5%....

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SJG I think 5% is really good if you get it. If it is a demo already and the dealer has registered it then maybe 5-7 % ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
SJG I think 5% is really good if you get it. If it is a demo already and the dealer has registered it then maybe 5-7 % ?
That's exactly what I'm thinking too. Like I said, just depends on what's available. Funnily enough, I'm actually looking forward to the negotiations - especially when the end result could lead to a Macan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts