Porsche Macan Forum banner

List your OZ discount !

5K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  smemick 
#1 ·
I realise we don't get as generous a discount down under as our fellow Macan owners overseas due to the tight knit dealer network and much lower volumes but I was wondering what we are managing to achieve ?

Just a percentage without naming the dealer etc... would be helpful. I assume with more options added a higher discount is possible.

Mine was just under 3% for a well optioned S.

#5 ·
I got the boot liner and the floor mats ... missed out on the window tint !

Our illustrious treasurer has decided to follow the sunshine state and impose punitive taxes on the productive .. now it's 9% stamp duty on anything over 150K from the first dollar ! My cousin is a dealer principal at a local Mercedes dealership. he is pulling his hair out.

#6 ·
Hi new here, bought new 2020 spec Macan in October in Whitewith Bose, 20 inch turbo wheels, adaptive cruise control, panoramic sunroof, lane change assist, Porsche entry and drive. On the road $108851 secured for $101,000 discount of about 7% plus boot liner, rubber mats and tint to from windows. Had only just been put on the road as their demo but we snatched it up. Haven’t owned a Porsche since England, never had a Macan, replaced Mercedes GLC!! Love this car!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.