Porsche Macan Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1443 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm very naïve for car negotiation, I visited near Porsche Macan 2020, He is ready to offfer 6%. 63.5K Macan with Premium Plus package to 59.6K with 10k/36 month. Monthly lease coming= 884$ (which i feel something fishy on monthly lease number)... can any one suggest me, what would be right discount percentage, I should be targetted for?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
No. It’s just the car. They add the fees after.
Well, it's all in how you want to look at it, I suppose.

Three+ years ago, I was offered an "8.5%" discount, which was really a 7.6% discount. I knew that, after doing the easy math, i.e., adding in the fee (and these fees vary!) but 7.6% was still acceptable to me, so I did the deal, ordered the car.

It's just that I prefer to consider all the money in play when I offered such and such a discount, to compare apples and apples. To see what I mean, check out my post from earlier in this thread, List your discount! , or one from a month or so ago, in another thread, Calling all Colorado Folks! -- Confusion on Law... .

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well, it's all in how you want to look at it, I suppose.

Three+ years ago, I was offered an "8.5%" discount, which was really a 7.6% discount. I knew that, after doing the easy math, i.e., adding in the fee (and these fees vary!) but 7.6% was still acceptable to me, so I did the deal, ordered the car.

It's just that I prefer to consider all the money in play when I offered such and such a discount, to compare apples and apples. To see what I mean, check out my post from earlier in this thread, List your discount! , or one from a month or so ago, in another thread, Calling all Colorado Folks! -- Confusion on Law... .
Ah that’s true. I never thought about that.

It’s after the fact but looks like there was Doc $85, Registration: $30, Transfer $309. Then title and license. Which is DMV.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Just ordered a GTS yesterday. I received an 8.5% discount from Dave Pearson at Loeber Motors. Dave did say he has slots available for any of the models. A big thanks to those of you who have posted recently and mentioned the discount you received from Dave!

·
Registered
2021 Macan S
53 Posts
5.7% off 2020 Macan base @ Porsche Wallingford, CT and their trade-in offer was $1,500 better than the next best offer I had for my S5, which equates to another 2.3% of the $65k MSRP.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My Macan S is to be delivered January 2021 but, I had 3% off, Porsche winter matts front, 2nd row and storage area were thrown in. Pretty happy with that,

·
Premium Member
2021 Macan GTS
106 Posts
Another Loeber Porsche happy customer here. Give Anthony Taylor a call, great customer service.
Thanks
Jamie

·
Registered
7 Posts
It changes over time, but when I got my 2018 GTS in Oct 2018, Perimeter Porsche and Hennessy in Atlanta were doing 9% discount.
Perimeter was willing to deliver the car to Philadelphia and pick up my Macan S lease turn in without additional charge. I dealt with Chad Pierce at Perimeter, but I see he has moved over to finance since then. I would trust him to recommend a sales person next time I am in the market.
My local dealers would not budge off list price or max 5% discount and I took a pass on that!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Long time Lurker, first time Poster. I just wanted to throw my support behind the Loeber guys as well:)

On Dec 26th I ordered my very first Porsche from Loeber in Chicago: a Sapphire Blue Macan S. I couldn't be more thrilled. Dave, Chris, and the gang at Loeber made things extremely easy for me. They answered every question I had and did so very quickly. No question was too dumb for them. They also helped advise me on a few additions. My build got locked earlier this week and the vehicle is scheduled to arrive at their Dealership on 3/19.

Finally, I wanted to give a big "Thanks" to this forum. There is so much great info here and everyone seems so knowledgeable and cool. I'm really glad MacanForum.com exists and I hope to post more once I get my new baby:)

·
Premium Member
2021 Macan GTS
106 Posts
Don't know where you are located, but I found a great transport company that is located just North of the Loeber dealership.
Jamie

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't know where you are located, but I found a great transport company that is located just North of the Loeber dealership.
Jamie
Thanks Jamie!
I'm down in Texas. Loeber is setting me up with one of the Transporters they've used for many years (and more importantly one they trust:) So I think I'll be all set!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just ordered my 2021 GTS and negotiating a discount was really hard. Ended up close to 5.5% net (including some accessories that they threw in - which were things I wanted vs some random unnecessary swag!).
just curious what did they throw in ?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Thanks Jamie!
I'm down in Texas. Loeber is setting me up with one of the Transporters they've used for many years (and more importantly one they trust:) So I think I'll be all set!
This is good to know, in case I end up ordering new, I have a feeling my local dealers are not going to come off MSRP much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1401 - 1420 of 1443 Posts