Porsche Macan Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1443 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discount is good, residual is good, MF is typically horrible :(

Does anyone know what the current MF is?
Yeah MF is horrible per Edmunds. 00200 (4.8%)

Only reason I would even consider it is the 68% residual even with that rate says you can get a close to $80k MSRP Macan GTS at under $800 a month if you get 9% off.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Yeah MF is horrible per Edmunds. 00200 (4.8%)

Only reason I would even consider it is the 68% residual even with that rate says you can get a close to $80k MSRP Macan GTS at under $800 a month if you get 9% off.
That's pretty good. May cause me to consider leasing mine...even though my discount is a paltry 6.2%! :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
68% residual? Not on a 3-year lease. No way. A couple months ago it was 61%...
I have asked my SA to let me know what it is. It is typical though for the residual to higher at the beginning of a MY vs the end of a MY.

·
Registered
Macan S, Macan GTS
12 Posts
I have asked my SA to let me know what it is. It is typical though for the residual to higher at the beginning of a MY vs the end of a MY.
Yes, please report back!

I put in an order last month for a 2021 GTS and there is no way the residual can jump from 61 to 68 (assuming 36/10)-- unless PFS has decided to give us all an early unbelievable Christmas present...

Or maybe I have the wrong number...?

·
Registered
Macan S, Macan GTS
12 Posts
My Google skills must suck, as I can't seem to find 68% on 36/10K lease for a 2021 GTS.
Maybe on a 12/10K lease.

If someone can post a link, that would be great.
I'm signing in a couple of weeks and would like to clear this up.

Unless this is a last minute change, I was told it is 61% for both the S and GTS...

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Google skills must suck, as I can't seem to find 68% on 36/10K lease for a 2021 GTS.
Maybe on a 12/10K lease.

If someone can post a link, that would be great.
I'm signing in a couple of weeks and would like to clear this up.

Unless this is a last minute change, I was told it is 61% for both the S and GTS...
Difference I'm sure is I was looking at 2020s.

·
Registered
685 Posts

·
Registered
Macan S, Macan GTS
12 Posts
Difference I'm sure is I was looking at 2020s.

And as I suspected, the 68% residual is for 24/10K. No way you're getting 68% on a 36-month lease.

A 36/10K lease on an 80K GTS with 9% discount and 68% residual would put the payment
@ ~830/month.

And that's simply not gonna happen. PFS is not that nice to us...

·
Premium Member
2021 Macan GTS
106 Posts
Just finished the negotiations with my 2021 Macan GTS order. The local deal fell through when they offered me very little of a discount. Took the advice of others on this forum (Thank you), and called Loeber Porsche. In a 10 minute phone call, secured a 7% discount, threw in the "all weather floor mats" and put the order in with a 10/2 lock date, and a tentative delivery of 12/10. Unbelievable experience.
Jamie

·
Registered
5 Posts
8.6% off MSRP for 2021 custom Macan S order from local dealer in S. FL (7.6% net of dealer fee).

Was also willing to do Atlanta PEC route, and had reached out to several dealers across the country where forum members have had past success. Discounts offered for my custom S build ranged from 4-8% off MSRP (pre-dealer/doc fee). If I had been willing to consider a 2020 car off the lot or even 2021 incoming pre-configured inventory, discount could have been a little higher.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have the same question as I'm looking for a 2019/2020 "S". One dealer in Vancouver told me a 2021 Build your Own would likely get ~$1,000 off!
I have not canvassed dealers across Canada, but my sense is that the dealers up here typically give less discounts than the dealers in the US. I chalk it up to the lower price we get our Macans for. If you check out the US configurator with a similarly optioned one you’ve done on the Canadian configurator, you’ll see we are getting a pretty good deal when you do the dollar to loonie conversion. (Shhhh .. don’t tell Porsche).

·
Registered
26 Posts
... If you check out the US configurator with a similarly optioned one you’ve done on the Canadian configurator, you’ll see we are getting a pretty good deal when you do the dollar to loonie conversion. (Shhhh .. don’t tell Porsche).
Yes, I was shocked when I did the conversion when I was researching whether to buy in the USA where there are more options (in terms of colours) and more inventory = more competition. But the math doesn't work (for once)

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have the same question as I'm looking for a 2019/2020 "S". One dealer in Vancouver told me a 2021 Build your Own would likely get ~$1,000 off!
I've done a bit more digging since my post. So far I've gotten offers of 1.5% and 2.0% in Ontario on 2021 GTS...and I'm fairly certain there's nothing left on the table with either of them.

One dealer is offering me no risk on custom order though, that if when it shows up I don't want it, they'll refund my deposit no questions asked and I'll be zero dollars out of pocket. Seems they're selling so well, there's no concerns about getting stuck with stock (at least on a GTS).

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've done a bit more digging since my post. So far I've gotten offers of 1.5% and 2.0% in Ontario on 2021 GTS...and I'm fairly certain there's nothing left on the table with either of them.
I also ran it by Nick Murray who has done some great Macan videos (Nick Murray) who replied today saying that it's hard work to get a discount in Canada and "2% seems to be the standard".

1381 - 1400 of 1443 Posts