Porsche Macan Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1385 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
8% off MSRP Beverly Hills Porsche
Always good for folks to have another data point. And I think it would be even more helpful if you mentioned whether this was an ordered, lot, or CPO car -- that sort of thing -- and perhaps the model (e.g., Base, S ...), and also perhaps the price range involved. [Edit: and model year.]

Just some suggestions, to further help prospective buyers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Always good for folks to have another data point. And I think it would be even more helpful if you mentioned whether this was an ordered, lot, or CPO car -- that sort of thing -- and perhaps the model (e.g., Base, S ...), and also perhaps the price range involved. [Edit: and model year.]

Just some suggestions, to further help prospective buyers.
2020 Macan S. Order locked on October 1st. Estimated delivery is the last week in January.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got my 2020 Macan custom build from Ray Catena, Edison- N.J. Stop in your see their inventory- super nice super smart salesperson Thomas Caccese!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Custom ordered a 2020 Macan (for myself) and 2020 Cayenne (for my wife) from South Shore Porsche in Freeport, NY. Got about 7% off MSRP for both on 3 year leases plus prepaid maintenance and some small freebies thrown in. Both cars should come in the first half of January.

·
Registered
30 Posts
For almost the same price - I got the 2020, when A software glitch delayed 2019 Macan, dealership still has some.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey Mike1117, I can't believe you got a good deal from South Shore Porsche in Freeport. I live in the area and stopped by there. They were so high and seemingly firm that I didn't bother trying to negotiate with them. Maybe they just didn't think I was serious. Good job!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I picked up one of a few 2019 Macan S's on the lot at Porsche Bellevue, WA. Traded in a Cayenne Diesel...my own financing...8% off MSRP of $74K. This was after a fair amount of haggling.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i pick up my 2020 macan s at the end of the month. got a 6% discount and it was better than other local dealerships. i am on LI (New York). where are you?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bought my 2019 Macan Base roughly four months ago. MSRP was 63k and got a 5k discount.
Kings Auto Mall in Cincinnati Ohio.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Mike1117, I can't believe you got a good deal from South Shore Porsche in Freeport. I live in the area and stopped by there. They were so high and seemingly firm that I didn't bother trying to negotiate with them. Maybe they just didn't think I was serious. Good job!!!
When I got my 2017 Cayenne I called all the dealers in the area and everyone was just about the same price. Ended up getting it from South Shore because they were the closest to me. This time around it also seemed like everyone was around the same price, but when I decided I was going to get both a Macan and a Cayenne I checked back with all the local dealers and South Shore discounted the cars much more than the other dealers.

Where did you end up getting yours?

·
Registered
126 Posts
My wife got a 2018 Macan S from Huntington Porsche two years ago, our first Porsche. It was replaced with a 2020 Macan S last month. I am getting my own Macan S in the next 10 days. Both from Huntington. I checked with South Shore since they are closest and I pass by their showroom often, but they were not competitive. They didn't seem to care if we did business with them as much as others. In all fairness, which I'm not sure they deserve, is that I stopped there early in the process and maybe I didn't come off as serious as I really was. They eventually followed up and seemed surprised when I told them they were way off with their proposal. I deal with someone at Huntington who is very pleasant and there was little haggling to get to a decent deal, including the trade in of the 2018 Macan S.

1121 - 1140 of 1385 Posts