Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I feel your pain. I park as far away as possible, there usually are no cars near me and every time somebody has to park next to me. It’s usually a POS car. Why??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Porsche has a magnet to attract other cars around. No matter how far I park, there is always someone that decides to stay close to my lonely Macan. Now, I also see that nice cars like to park next to nice cars. This was last weekend at my local Costco. I came back and my tiger had a horse next it. :)

View attachment 244312
Good lord, I have trouble enough fitting my Costco run in the Macan let alone a Ferrari. Must be picking up a super peeled whole prime filet for lunch.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Porsche has a magnet to attract other cars around. No matter how far I park, there is always someone that decides to stay close to my lonely Macan. Now, I also see that nice cars like to park next to nice cars. This was last weekend at my local Costco. I came back and my tiger had a horse next it. :)

View attachment 244312
I wonder which Costco this is.. Eden Prairie or St. Louis Park? By the way, once I saw an Aventador parked in an airport parking lot. The license plate said: "COOL DAD".

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I wonder which Costco this is.. Eden Prairie or St. Louis Park? By the way, once I saw an Aventador parked in an airport parking lot. The license plate said: "COOL DAD".
EP

21 - 35 of 35 Posts