Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great event this evening, fantastic car!
Totally 6 Macan's: 2 white, 2 black met, 2 agate grey, all with black interior (S, S Diesel and Turbo's). First live view to brushed alu interior, less bright / shiny than in the Porsche Configurator, perfect for me.
I'm definitely switching from 20" SD to RS Spyders.
IMG_0543.jpg
IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg
IMG_0547.jpg

·
Registered
455 Posts
Those RS Spyders look perfect with agate grey exterior. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How come ?
They are very bright / shiny, like matte silver. On the S Model with the silver colored brake calipers my impression was " 4 SilverHoles". Too bright, no contrast over all.

I agree with @pacmeoff statement "20” Sportdesign look great, nice size and depth to the wheel, they offer the most depth of all the wheels on display tonight."
But on agate grey body +1 for @MacFix: "Those RS Spyders look perfect with agate grey exterior."

Sport Design are more "classic", RS Spyders more "sporty".

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
They are very bright / shiny, like matte silver. On the S Model with the silver colored brake calipers my impression was " 4 SilverHoles". Too bright, no contrast over all.

I agree with @pacmeoff statement "20” Sportdesign look great, nice size and depth to the wheel, they offer the most depth of all the wheels on display tonight."
But on agate grey body +1 for @MacFix: "Those RS Spyders look perfect with agate grey exterior."

Sport Design are more "classic", RS Spyders more "sporty".
Personally I think the sport design look better on a sports car (no offence Macan!) but maybe that's because I saw them on a 911 and they looked amazing. Just could not see them on a Macan.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ thank you @gobobbie, another sleepless night for me ;)

program code in my brain:

@echo on
:loop
tasklist /FI "Porsche configurator" 1>NUL | find /I /N "which wheels?">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="RS Spyder" (goto loop)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
^^^ thank you @gobobbie, another sleepless night for me ;)

program code in my brain:

@echo on
:loop
tasklist /FI "Porsche configurator" 1>NUL | find /I /N "which wheels?">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="RS Spyder" (goto loop)
Haha sorry mate :) I was next to a Cayman on the way home that had the sport design wheels and again they looked like a sports car wheel to me. Haven't seen them on the Macan yet. My dealer said "those RS Spyder Wheels are much better on a 4WD than the sport designs" that said he makes an extra $500 on the price of the car if I get the Spyders ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
... My dealer said "those RS Spyder Wheels are much better on a 4WD than the sport designs" that said he makes an extra $500 on the price of the car if I get the Spyders

OK, thank you, that helps a bit! On the right side the Sport Design and on the left the Spyders.:D

Now I have my test drive date: next Friday one hour with a Turbo. After this I will check my config and then definitely locking my order.

have a nice day!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
OK, thank you, that helps a bit! On the right side the Sport Design and on the left the Spyders.:D

Now I have my test drive date: next Friday one hour with a Turbo. After this I will check my config and then definitely locking my order.

have a nice day!
If you can see them in person then that's the ultimate answer. Whatever you think is best :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts